ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Pick On Me?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Jul 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. She is is too hard and I am scared

15.4%
  2. She is nails and I am scared

3.8%
  3. She is little fluffy girl and I don't want to hurt her

80.8%
  1. Where is "I'm afraid to catch her anal warts and crabs"?

2. TIT

3. quick pass the slug pellets....they are quick and easy. In fact very much like u dale.......

4. She'll catch it or you will????

5. Dale
    You missed!!! Can't be arsed!

6. always easy. Ka ching :lol:

7. I seem to bring the kiss of death to any thread I reply to probably because I'm a fcuking boring b'stard and nobody likes me.Still that what does not kill me makes me stronger(FREIDERICHE NIETSCHE) and I couldn't give a tuppeny fcuk.

8. Who the fcuk was that boring b'stard up there?? :lol:

Lets get this thread going!!

9. its because youre my biatch :D

10. 'Cos, yer a completely boring, irelevant, Engerlander,whinging wert !! Judging by the number of posts ye have, yer obviously a sad, bydey in, 'puter nerdy geek feck that needs to get a life as much as ye need a feckin guid wash ! FFS I would'ny touch ye Twicers and it's probably 'cos ye've no had a really guid seeing too lately that yer posting such attention seeking, sad, 'please somebody pay attention too me' feckin drivel !!!

Will that do ? :wink:

11. Subtle as ever big yin!

Portugal for the cup!

12. Hello whats goin on in here? Who we abusing?

I need entertaining as have had 4 hours sleep and on 3rd cup of coffee and STILL can't wake up properly. 8O

13. Jest trying t'be helpful !!

As for the footie, who'd have believed a Greece-Portugal final !! Feckin awesome. S'bin a brilliant tournament, a real giant killer. And I'm not the worlds biggest footie fan I can tell ye.

14. want to tell us why? :wink: