Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Pick On Me?

WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON THE SLUG?

  • She is is too hard and I am scared

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is nails and I am scared

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is little fluffy girl and I don't want to hurt her

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Why?
 
#3
Corporal said:
Where is "I'm afraid to catch her anal warts and crabs"?
TIT
 
#4
quick pass the slug pellets....they are quick and easy. In fact very much like u dale.......
 
#5
Corporal said:
Where is "I'm afraid to catch her anal warts and crabs"?
She'll catch it or you will????
 
#6
Dale
You missed!!! Can't be arsed!
 
#7
bunkaspunka said:
quick pass the slug pellets....they are quick and easy. In fact very much like u dale.......
always easy. Ka ching :lol:
 
#8
I seem to bring the kiss of death to any thread I reply to probably because I'm a fcuking boring b'stard and nobody likes me.Still that what does not kill me makes me stronger(FREIDERICHE NIETSCHE) and I couldn't give a tuppeny fcuk.
 
#9
firestarter said:
I seem to bring the kiss of death to any thread I reply to probably because I'm a fcuking boring b'stard and nobody likes me.Still that what does not kill me makes me stronger(FREIDERICHE NIETSCHE) and I couldn't give a tuppeny fcuk.
Who the fcuk was that boring b'stard up there?? :lol:

Lets get this thread going!!
 
#10
its because youre my biatch :D
 
#11
'Cos, yer a completely boring, irelevant, Engerlander,whinging wert !! Judging by the number of posts ye have, yer obviously a sad, bydey in, 'puter nerdy geek feck that needs to get a life as much as ye need a feckin guid wash ! FFS I would'ny touch ye Twicers and it's probably 'cos ye've no had a really guid seeing too lately that yer posting such attention seeking, sad, 'please somebody pay attention too me' feckin drivel !!!
















Will that do ? :wink:
 
#12
Auld_Sapper said:
'Cos, yer a completely boring, irelevant, Engerlander,whinging wert !! Judging by the number of posts ye have, yer obviously a sad, bydey in, 'puter nerdy geek feck that needs to get a life as much as ye need a feckin guid wash ! FFS I would'ny touch ye Twicers and it's probably 'cos ye've no had a really guid seeing too lately that yer posting such attention seeking, sad, 'please somebody pay attention too me' feckin drivel !!!



Will that do ? :wink:
Subtle as ever big yin!







Portugal for the cup!
 
#13
Hello whats goin on in here? Who we abusing?

I need entertaining as have had 4 hours sleep and on 3rd cup of coffee and STILL can't wake up properly. 8O
 
#14
Jest trying t'be helpful !!

As for the footie, who'd have believed a Greece-Portugal final !! Feckin awesome. S'bin a brilliant tournament, a real giant killer. And I'm not the worlds biggest footie fan I can tell ye.
 
#16
Moodybitch said:
Hello whats goin on in here? Who we abusing?

I need entertaining as have had 4 hours sleep and on 3rd cup of coffee and STILL can't wake up properly. 8O

Moring MB, 'tis Dale we're abusing. Asked why no-one picks on her, so...we did !!

Heavy night ??
 
#17
dale the snail has volunteered for a verbal kicking.........so if we all gang up together and get the shell cracked we can get to the soft meaty bits inside!
 
#20
Auld_Sapper said:
Jest trying t'be helpful !!

As for the footie, who'd have believed a Greece-Portugal final !! Feckin awesome. S'bin a brilliant tournament, a real giant killer. And I'm not the worlds biggest footie fan I can tell ye.
You always are big yin! Aye, might even watch the final, not a massive fan either! Where am fae if you don't do fitba ye must be fudge packing shit stabbing arrse bandit.

DAMN!!!!

Moodybitch said:
Hello whats goin on in here? Who we abusing?

I need entertaining as have had 4 hours sleep and on 3rd cup of coffee and STILL can't wake up properly.
We weren't abusing Dale, that's why she's complaining. Do you see, do you, do you :lol:

So to make her feel wanted you say something nice

"With a magazine of 30 insults....."
 

Latest Threads

Top