Why does The Iron hate the Slug?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jul 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He was to scared to post this himself.

2. some people cant look others in the face after dressing like a baby and crying during sex..........

*allegedly

** unsure who was wearing the outfit thou....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Was it anything to do with the cactus, projectile vomiting and a visit to A & E incident at an arrse crawl a few years ago?

4. HHH

HHH LE

Is it, she made him wear a saddle and be her pony for a day ??

• Like Like x 1
  5. Something to do with a pony, I'll be bound.

6. It was only two hours and I was just modelling it for her.

Thanks B & T after all the sh*te I have had to put up with over the past 23 years my pension in sight you have just condemned me. The Slugster is nice , just scarey, I still have a picture of her RACK she sent me (which is also scarey). Yes she has bullied me at times, threatened she will get BIGBIRD to sit on me but hatred is a big word........I only use that for prats like Peter Dow and the TW*T that just jumped the queue in Sainsburys.

I just realise though that I need to stick up for TR***** (Sorry dont want this thread to deviate into his thread like every other one has) as the bloke who doesnt need mentioning will one day work out immortality and Id rather be on his side than a p*ssed up girly who likes riding blokes dressed up as ponys...alledgedly.

7. She tried to drown him?

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I heard it was something to do with a jar of Marmite, barbed wire and a strap on.

9. Do not use the phrase "I'll be bound" on any thread that sluggy may read. You have been warned!

10. Ahh, too late! And you've quoted it! EEEEEaaaaarrrrrggghh!

11. Wine Rack?

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Don't try and back peddle now!

13. waiting patiently with tweeds around ankles.....

• Like Like x 1
  14. wine_rack_triangle.jpg

ten bastardyfuckingcunty letters (and a few more)

• Like Like x 2

15. That's not her tits..it's her shoulder blades, but they DO look remarkably similar!!!