Why does the Army hate RMP?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by vortexringpiece, Feb 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had the honour of serving my time with an RMP cap badge although only three years with the corps then I got a better offer and went flying with the AAC,

In my time with the corps, I don't recall hearing of any serviceman that got gripped by an MP that didn't have it coming, I used to nick soldiers in BAOR for drunk driving, assaulting others, thieving and so on, I never nicked anyone for service discipline type stuff, that was unit RP's job so far as I was concerned, I personally couldn't give a shit if you didn't salute Ruperts or walk with hands in pockets, so why would anyone hate me? If you got nicked for drunken driving, tough shit, if you get locked up for drunkenness type stuff, it is always better than getting a beatin of GCP for the same thing - or shot as I recall one poor bugger, so what's your problem?

So, seriously what's your problem with RMP, Oh, and BTW, never did mind being called a monkey, if you understand where it comes from, neither would you!

Not interested in hearing deranged bleating from morons, reasoned arguments please. I suspect the Rabid 'Monkey Haters' are the knuckle dragging types that can't string logical arguments together anyway.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Oh dear.......

3. Sky on live pause, popcorn in microwave, can..psssstt......

• Like Like x 1
  4. This thread has been done before.

By someone funnier.

• Like Like x 8
  5. OP must be out of flying hours I guess :)

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And it's not even Friday!

7. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

In Bosnia in 199X I had occasion to ask the BPO for a little bit of understanding with regard to some of my guys caught in the female accom area in XXXX. This occurred because my chaps/girls were making a bit of noise and pissed off another female (who happened to be shagging a monkey). The BPO, a particularly toxic (and ugly) female major, accused me of attempting to pervert the course of justice. I therefore made it my main effort to go through the evidence with a fine toothcomb. I was partially successful, and got 2 of them off because of conflicting RMP statements. Unfortunately my senior bloke was up in front of the Brigadier and was found guilty. All fine and dandy so far. The Brigadier, on conclusion of questioning, asked the bloke (in front of me) "I want you to think carefully before you answer this question..was (me) there?" My bloke answered (truthfully) "no". The Brig then turned to me and said "good, because if you had been I'd have sacked you". It transpired that the RMP were suspicious of my efforts on my guys' behalf and had assumed that I was trying to cover up for myself; I was never questioned, but they had intimated this to the Brigadier.

Now that is why we hate monkeys.

• Like Like x 9
  8. You hated them enough to **** them off after one posting, why shouldn't the rest of the Army?

• Like Like x 4
  9. I've pondered it for a moment & decided that being a Monkey is not the reason the OP was hated.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cant think of enough words..oh hang on..hmmmm..Bigoted, self important, liars, deceitful, corrupt, false, ..hows that for starters...oh forgot about disloyal, traitorous turncoat *****....

• Like Like x 10
  11. Dull question. Dull thread. Why do people not like coppers, generally?

12. I'm not a huge fan of monkeys but I think they are quite clever in being able to hang onto tree's using their tails and the ones in Gibraltar who nick stuff from the tourists :)

• Like Like x 9
  13. I don't hate the RMP it’s just my experience with them was always adversarial, for some reason they always seemed to think the Jocks were guilty, how stereotypical!

• Like Like x 1
  14. More importantly, why do the RMP hate each other?

It's a conundrum that's up there with "why don't all the French commit suicide once they learn that they're French?"

• Like Like x 5
  15. A perfect example of what I was going to say which is that they are unprofessional (and that's as polite as I'm going to be).