Why does British society still produce scum?

I stumpled upon this screenshot between members of the British far right and some EDL elements on the topic of Malala Yousufzai.

This screenshot exposes some of the scum that has plagued British society and the kind of people who claim to fight Islamism, but are really just doing it because they hate all non-white people.

Even though they were told the real fact such as i.e her father is using his wage to help his daughter and also the fact that it was elements in the British military who advised to have her treated there for "gun wound" related injuries as it is highly respected....yet they still resort to racist-type comments.

Please visit the link to see a close up of the comments

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/featured-stories/screenshot-database

Attachments

I'm sorry old chap but we don't listen to brown folk. Now run along and put the kettle on, that's a good fellow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

Shit Wind Up Sunday was yesterday, you sockpuppet cunt.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are brown people allowed on here?

I think someone should explain to me in extreme pedantic detail why exactly Jaffa Cakes don't count as biscuits.

Bit rich of the OP to be slagging off others for their blinkered and short sighted views when all he ever does isslag off Pakistan and any other flavour of Islam than his own.

If he doesn't like what's on that website then don't fucking read it.

The balding, scruffy, boy touching set of wazz flaps.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Jaffa Cakes are my favourite biscuits.

'Jaffa Cakes are not a biscuit, they are an abomination against all rules of nature, those who manufacture and those who consume this filthy product shall burn in hell for all eternity.'*

Taken from the first book of the Holy Kit Kat.

* To OP, links rubbish I got taken to some website with nothing on it, where's the fascists, you promised me fascists.

I find i quite enjoy strong stilton on a digestive biscuit. The sweet and sour tastes are like an explosion on the tongue.

I must check on the washing.

Categorization as cake or biscuit for VAT:
In the United Kingdom, value added tax is payable on chocolate-covered biscuits, but not on chocolate-covered cakes. McVities defended its classification of Jaffa Cakes as cakes at a VAT tribunal in 1991, against the ruling that Jaffa Cakes were biscuits due to their size and shape, and the fact that they were often eaten in place of biscuits.
McVities insisted that the product was a cake, and according to rumour produced a giant Jaffa Cake in court to illustrate its point.
After assessing the product on eleven criteria, including "texture", "attractiveness to children" and "consistency when stale", the court found in McVities' favour, meaning that VAT is not paid on Jaffa Cakes in the United Kingdom.

Helpful?

NEVER! Next you will be saying we allow poofters!
It's true. There's no Umbongo or watermelon flavoured Quavers left in the vending machines.

Latest Threads