Why does Blair hate Britain so much?

Train peaceful Immans (apelling?) to prevent extremist ones from taking over. Good idea if you ask me.

Yokel said:
Train peaceful Immans (apelling?) to prevent extremist ones from taking over. Good idea if you ask me.
In principal I see your point, but would they have any credibility in their own communities?

jagman said:
Yokel said:
In principal I see your point, but would they have any credibility in their own communities?
Does Tone have any credability in any community??

He does it to get people squabbling between each other. Throw into the pot something 'controversial', give it a good stir, and serve by the ladle. Job done. A million quid is next to nothing. It's meaningless really. It could be done as a poke in the eye to G Brown, but in the end, will make it easier for his successor to divide us, and force through even more repressive anti-people policies.

Simple innit?

Because he went to a "smart" Public School: the single biggest source of traitorous curs & unprincipled, self-serving, lickspittles in the our nation. Of course, they're not all bad - and some are outstandingly good - but Blair is an all too familiar specimin of a certain "type" of "Public School Man", and wherever these individuals end up they invariably do huge damage

Said back in May 1997 that Blair's school background didn't augur well - and look what happened!

frenchperson said:
He does it to get people squabbling between each other. Throw into the pot something 'controversial', give it a good stir, and serve by the ladle. Job done. A million quid is next to nothing. It's meaningless really. It could be done as a poke in the eye to G Brown, but in the end, will make it easier for his successor to divide us, and force through even more repressive anti-people policies.

Simple innit?

I have to agree with you here, bliar is a expert in one thing and one thing only divide and rule by the smoke and mirrors of soundbite and spin.

Wessex_Man said:
Because he went to a "smart" Public School: the single biggest source of traitorous curs & unprincipled, self-serving, lickspittles in the our nation. Of course, they're not all bad - and some are outstandingly good - but Blair is an all too familiar specimin of a certain "type" of "Public School Man", and wherever these individuals end up they invariably do huge damage

Said back in May 1997 that Blair's school background didn't augur well - and look what happened!
And your decription of him is correct apart from his sociapathic bent.

frenchperson said:

Simple innit?
I don't recall agreeing with Frenchperson over anything much to date but he's bang on with that.

It is not the business of a secular government to be financing the training of agents of any religious belief.
Spot on about the 'public school type' wessex man.

I must draw Cabana's attention to the title of the thread , he has it the words in the wrong order .... it should read
Why does Britain hate Blair so much

No I think he got the words right, Bliar does hate Britain - it's just the feeling is completely mutual.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bliar is an infamous public school product, as was Philby.

I think the answer to the question posed in the title is because he is not 'head' of Britain, he never has been 'head' of Britain and, thanks be to God, he never will be 'head' of Britain.

He is, and has been, a dishonest, dissembling, disgraced, opportunist 'spiv' - more 'pop-star' than politician and an abhorrent aberration that this nation will regret for a generation or more.

"High Treason, being an offence committed against the duty of allegiance, it may be proper to consider from whom and to whom allegiance is due. With regard to natural born subjects, there can be no doubt. They owe allegiance to the Crown at all times and in all places natural allegiance is founded on the relation every man standeth in to the Crown considered as the head of that society whereof he is born a member the duty of allegiance ariseth out of it and is inseparably connected with it."

"The subjects of the Queen owe her allegiance".

Blair is guilty of Treason.

Thats why we hate him.

The_Cad said:
"High Treason, being an offence committed against the duty of allegiance, it may be proper to consider from whom and to whom allegiance is due. With regard to natural born subjects, there can be no doubt. They owe allegiance to the Crown at all times and in all places natural allegiance is founded on the relation every man standeth in to the Crown considered as the head of that society whereof he is born a member the duty of allegiance ariseth out of it and is inseparably connected with it."

Thats why we hate him.

No, it's because he a cnut.

57Chevy said:
The_Cad said:

Thats why we hate him.

No, it's because he a cnut.
But being a cnut is not a capital offence, if we do him for treason and get rid of the HRA we can hang him by his neck till he is Dead, Dead, DEAD!!

Blair is a typical speciman of his sort. Most of his party loath Britain and regard the great majority of Britains with contempt because they know we are not like them, we do not want what they want and they know that we will never go quietly down their desired road. The road that would make us eternally subservient to another people, another system.
They hate our history of standing up for ourselves, they hate our thrashing of the Spanish Armada, our victories at Trafalgar and Waterloo. They despise Churchill for fighting back, they hate the spirit of the Battle of Britian. They are all closet Marxists, former student agitators, they were all opposed to NATO, they all believed in the primacy of a Soviet system. Now they have lied and cheated their way into power they are determined to destroy Britain, the British People and the British spirit from within. They are determined to destroy our armed forces, to break the Regimental system with all its history and loyalties that they despise and hate. They are determined to break up The United Kingdom and to turn us against each other. They want a European Soviet Union. They hate the Queen, Blair knows she is above him. He and his ilk want supreme power. They also know we will never give it to them and this is probably why they hate Britain, The British people and our spirit so much. They know they cannot win and they hate us for that.
Because of that Blair seem determined to do us as much damage as he possibly can before he and his treasonous bitch of a wife flee abroard to their lecture tours and holiday homes. They believe we should all suffer in a country they have ruined. However, on the basis that some animals are more equal than others, they are determined not to be here with us.
They are treasonous scum, they have done and are doing all they can to ruin our country and us. They have done far more damage than Burgess, Philby, Maclean and Blunt ever did. They are beneath contempt.

For me the thing here is that this government can train people to do what they want. What makes them think that any newly trained Immans will do their bidding, and not follow the Koran. Which, in my own personal opinion, does not teach peace and goodwill to all men to say the least. I'm no expert but what I have read leads me to think that tolerance is not necessarily going to be improved just because labour handed them a million quid to train. I'd rather that money was put to a secular cause.
What ever happened to seperation of church and state? That wasnt helped by Blair admitting he was acting on voices from god obviously. If he said was just hearing the voice of, say, Tommy Cooper, he'd be locked up by the men in white coats. But as he's operating under the voice in his head of an unproved deity then few people seem to bat an eyelid. Medieval religious faith is dangerous to modern society and should not be further encouraged by taxpayers money.