Why does an ex-RM Commando Paul Farthing feel it's important his staff should be evacuated?

Listening to Kevin O'Sullivan on Talk Radio right now and I'm rather surprised he hasn't had Pen Farthing on since i's Remembrance day and at one point The Kevin O'Sullivan show literally had an hour dedicated to "Former marine and war hero Pen Farthing" every night about three months ago

Of course since I rarely listen to the station these days - O'Sullivan and his deranged zoophillia had much to do with it - so far all I know it might be the first time in weeks O'Sullivan hasn't had "Former marine and war hero Pen Farthing" on his show

Listening to Kevin O'Sullivan on Talk Radio right now and I'm rather surprised he hasn't had Pen Farthing on since i's Remembrance day and at one point The Kevin O'Sullivan show literally had an hour dedicated to "Former marine and war hero Pen Farthing" every night about three months ago

Of course since I rarely listen to the station these days - O'Sullivan and his deranged zoophillia had much to do with it - so far all I know it might be the first time in weeks O'Sullivan hasn't had "Former marine and war hero Pen Farthing" on his show
Classic

Thank you

And if you're wondering why I've got this avatar it's an ironic tribute to Geronimo and his death which almost caused O'Sullivan to almost burst in to tears on air and who described the vets who put down Geronimo as "murderers" I knew I had to do something as cathartic relief

A few days later O'Sullivan addressed a "Justice For Geronimo" protest . As you can imagine it gives an entirely new meaning to hyperboyle

And of course "Heroic and inspirational Pen Farthing" gets name checked at 3.40 minutes in

I do wonder with a name like O'Sullivan and his obsession with animal rights he might pop off to the land of his ancestors and find out who kidnapped and murdered that poor defenceless horse Shergar ? I heard certain people working in Sinn Fein offices might know something

Did he anguish over the decision to put his pets ahead of his staff?
Did he anguish over his decision to put some of his pets down, after declining the safe evacuation of his staff on the grounds that his pets needed to come too?

endure

GCM
He's been quiet for a while. Isn't it time for another fund-raising round?

Chef

LE
He's been quiet for a while. Isn't it time for another fund-raising round?
Good point. We've just had Children in need and he won't want to clash with the Jolly boys find Maddie outing.

Timing is so important.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
61B1MnaRJkL.jpg

Latest Threads