Why does an ex-RM Commando Paul Farthing feel it's important his staff should be evacuated?

Robme

LE
I have been giving the problem of this Ex-Marine and his woofers, a lot of thought since the press went berserk?
And after a great deal of thought and problem solving, I have come to the only conclusion that makes sense. He was shagging all the woofers (in Rote like Sultans of old), each one a personal favourite. When push came to shove, he was unable to leave behind his life partners, and aside from the wife, who everybody has one of them, he couldn’t live without fangs tender lady bits (this is the Badgers Arse isn’t it?). So like most Ex-booties who form relationships with animals of all sorts, he did the only thing a man in love could do. As for the notion of leaving the mangy mutts behind, are you fooking mad, he luvs them and he ain’t letting the tallywallies get anywhere his poontang.

I have been giving the problem of this Ex-Marine and his woofers, a lot of thought since the press went berserk?
And after a great deal of thought and problem solving, I have come to the only conclusion that makes sense. He was shagging all the woofers (in Rote like Sultans of old), each one a personal favourite. When push came to shove, he was unable to leave behind his life partners, and aside from the wife, who everybody has one of them, he couldn’t live without fangs tender lady bits (this is the Badgers Arse isn’t it?). So like most Ex-booties who form relationships with animals of all sorts, he did the only thing a man in love could do. As for the notion of leaving the mangy mutts behind, are you fooking mad, he luvs them and he ain’t letting the tallywallies get anywhere his poontang.
You've started on the turps early, but then some Weatherspoon's open at 10, I suppose,

Please make it stop....
Award made up by a Dog Food company that were first awarded in, er, 2021

Award made up by a Dog Food company that were first awarded in, er, 2021

And "awarded" to Pen The Deserter (what else would you call a leader who deserted his troops and left them in mortal peril) in order to sell horsemeat and offal to the dessicated dog fondling harridans who adore him.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And "awarded" to Pen The Deserter (what else would you call a leader who deserted his troops and left them in mortal peril) in order to sell horsemeat and offal to the dessicated dog fondling harridans who adore him.
Let's start a campaign to avoid Naturo products. They're crap anyway..

A dog food company from Moy, Dungannon

arcticfox042

War Hero
No such thing as an 'Ex-Marine'... just the pay stops and you dont have to parade as often........