Why does an ex-RM Commando Paul Farthing feel it's important his staff should be evacuated?

Hey, @Ted-tutcher, if you really are St Pen, what do your fellow Royals think of your antics? Not exactly covered the corps in glory, have you?
Oh no I’ve been unmasked!

I’ve been banned from 42’s annual naked rollmat fighting jamboree, which will be a keenly felt loss.

On the plus side, I’ll have more time to fish for bites from the broken brained on here, so it’s not all bad news.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh no I’ve been unmasked!

I’ve been banned from 42’s annual naked rollmat fighting jamboree, which will be a keenly felt loss.

On the plus side, I’ll have more time to fish for bites from the broken brained on here, so it’s not all bad news.
Ah, forget it.

It's a sock.

Never mind, play on.

Pen is a favoured topic of discussion here. You guys just seem to want a taste of what Pen is up to.
I genuinely wouldn't want another person's life or lifestyle or experiences, irrespective of who they are. The Nowzad situation is interesting but most of us post elsewhere as well.
This is a generally welcoming site so feel free to look elsewhere too.

endure

GCM
The same 68/69 people who are now at the BHC in Islamabad? Or the ones who several posters above were lamenting ‘weren’t proper vets’ or ‘would claim all of the benefits..’
The very same. The people who he left behind to make their own way to Islamabad even though they'd been given clearance to fly on an RAF flight the week before he threw a tantrum.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They haven't lost him, they know exactly where he is.

Safe and all over ******* Twitter.
Ahem, safe in Norway while his collection of mangy mutts are here in the UK. When is he going to start looking after the f'**n things?

The same 68/69 people who are now at the BHC in Islamabad? Or the ones who several posters above were lamenting ‘weren’t proper vets’ or ‘would claim all of the benefits..’
They aren’t ‘proper’ vets in UK terms…. none of them can practice in the UK without significant and costly training which, notably, he’s not offered to cough up for. Instead he’s left it to the regulatory body and what is, in effect, the vets’ trade union.

Ahem, safe in Norway while his collection of mangy mutts are here in the UK. When is he going to start looking after the f'**n things?
Would it shock you to hear that the CEO of Save the Children doesn’t actually spend all day saving children, or that the CEO of Cancer Research doesn’t spend any time actually researching cancer?

Sorry if this is akin to telling a child that Father Christmas isn’t real.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Would it shock you to hear that the CEO of Save the Children doesn’t actually spend all day saving children, or that the CEO of Cancer Research doesn’t spend any time actually researching cancer?

Sorry if this is akin to telling a child that Father Christmas isn’t real.
The CEOs of Save The Children and Cancer Research don't send ranting tweets to Govt officials threatening to sort them out if their staff aren't whisked out of a country that they could've left a week before if someone hadn't had a hissy fit about some scabby dogs!