Why do you dislike the Welsh?

Isn't it obvious? They are Welsh.

Why?
The North Welsh pub I went in the eighties where they refused to serve me because I was English.
Wankers.

Because my Dad has taken the TV so he can watch the Wales Rugby game, that and the fact I live in Wales.

If it's not one thing, it's the f*cking other...

Charlotte_Roberts said:
Because my Dad has taken the TV so he can watch the Wales Rugby game, that and the fact I live in Wales.

If it's not one thing, it's the f*cking other...
Do you want to talk about it? :roll: :D

Because they keep going on about their fine 'country' in their tourism ads ... when we all know they are a Principality :p

J

Because Charlotte Church only likes Welshmen!!!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Because they just beat us at rugby :(

Edited to add: It's only 15 very specifc Welshmen I dislike. I'm sure the rest are lovely.

Some gypos hit my grandads car with their pikey van, and then hid the van, I found it and put some blue paint on.....

Oh and as someone said before refused to serve my family at this pub.

Northern_Biff said:
Why?
The North Welsh pub I went in the eighties where they refused to serve me because I was English.
Wankers.

No, it's because you smell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

I remember staying with a friend in Ludlow, and I went over the border to look at some property and when we went in a local Inn they would serve us because we were English, even the Welsh Estate Agent could not get them to change their mind and it was his local.

Those i've met out of wales have been decent "isits", good old chaps in fact. It appears that is why the bailed out! I will employ every scam and excuse known to mankind to avoid the chav hole.

I dont dislike the welsh, i work in Swansea often and the local lasses are "friendly" to say the least....

I do dislike the Chav cnuts in Merthyr Tydfil tho who forced me to get the train everytime i wanted to visit my mate, apparently, my Sierra Cosworth would have been gone within minutes of arriving....

Thieving Gypsy B*stards......

bobos said:
They beat the scots, thanks to dirty play and the ref.
nothing to do with being the better side on the day then??, and what was the jock sent off for again :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't dislike the Welsh, just a bit miffed that one of them intentionally headbutted Scott Murrays boots getting him sent off! There is just no justice.

Latest Threads