Why do you dislike the English?

Define English

Erwin_Schatzer said:
Arrogant, ignorant and despised around the world - why do you dislike the English?
English? I thought you were talking about either the French or the Yanks!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Years of indoctrination!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are we allowed to admit that we're English? I thought that was taboo?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you don't admit it how will the Jocks, Welsh, Irish etc know who to hate!

Erwin_Schatzer said:
Arrogant, ignorant and despised around the world - why do you dislike the English?
I don't we're all lovely :D

Fang_Farrier said:
Thats not a problem as they can fight amongst themselves as usual.

They can hate those members of the tribe that are not real Jocks, Welsh, Irish etc as they come from the hills/north/south/east/west/lowlands/coast/inland etc etc etc.

Makes it easy to invade and take over their country :twisted:

I love the English. They're great. Now the Welsh...

Look where his brains are FFS!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Steven said:
Fang_Farrier said:
Thats not a problem as they can fight amongst themselves as usual.

:
Only fight amongst ourselves when there's no English to fight!

U

uncle_ho

I have yet to meet an English woman who indulges her alsation in the pleasures of chicken liver pate.(See the 'why I hate the Welsh thread)
I don't HATE the English though. Not too keen on Northerners, scousers, geordies, mancs, brummies, cockneys, mockneys and worzels(anywhere west of Reading,south of Gloucester). And the people from the Ilse of White smell.And the east mids accent grips my sh*t.

Apart from that the English are ok. (if there is any region I have missed out please let me know )

Its nice to have a serious discussion for a change.

uncle_ho said:
I have yet to meet an English woman who indulges her alsation in the pleasures of chicken liver pate.(See the 'why I hate the Welsh thread)
I don't HATE the English though. Not too keen on Northerners, scousers, geordies, mancs, brummies, cockneys, mockneys and worzels(anywhere west of Reading,south of Gloucester). And the people from the Ilse of White smell.And the east mids accent grips my sh*t.

Apart from that the English are ok. (if there is any region I have missed out please let me know )

Yes, you missed out the Isle of Wight

U

uncle_ho

whistler said:
uncle_ho said:

Yes, you missed out the Isle of Wight
I deliberatley mispelt it to demean and debase thier social standing.On account of thier smellyness.

U

uncle_ho

Just like to add I have never actually been to the Ilse of Whyte. I read about thier smellyness in the Sun so it must be true.

Isla Wight?

Wasn't she the MILF who used to present a gameshow with Larry Grayson?

Oh, and Erwin, feck off. You aren't getting the Falklands back. You want them, fight us for them (again).

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Erwin before, I refer you to his arrsepedia entry

Erwin

Filed under "ARRSE User" instead of "Deluded Internet Trolls" where it belongs. I must get round to recategorising that page some day ......