Why do women talk for so long on the phone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Nov 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm in absolute amazement. My wife has been on the phone to her Mother for just over three hours and is still going strong.
    What the hell are they talking about? They saw each other a few days ago!

Why do Women spend so long on the phone?

2. Think yourself lucky, she could be reciting all that useless sh1t to you

3. Talking about us fellas. Couldn't possibly be anything else. Could it? :)

4. I have not spoken to my misses for three weeks, its not that we dont see each other, I just dont like interupting her

5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Because we get to pay the Fecking Phone Bill :roll:

6. So they don't have to talk to you probably. Check the phoneline... I bet its not plugged in.

7. Because we can

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

They are trying to put off the moment when you unzip the cage and release the monster?

9. Nobody doubts that. Even the quietest amongst you can't shut the fcuk up.

:wink:

10. And when she comes off the phone you ask her "Any thing to report"? and she say's "Nah, just the usual" :roll:

11. msr

msr LE

12. I doubt I rack up 3 hours telephoning throughout a year!

13. eh..because...why not? :D

14. Is it possible that you spend too much time on the internet, are a crap shag, and dull?

Just asking like, not saying you are or anything...........

15. Now both daughters are living away from home my mates can at least sometimes phone me,
    we used to have a phone bill bigger than some nations GDP , daughters could have spent all day with a mate , get home and then spend the next 3 hrs on the phone to them, wife taught them all they know .....

Man on phone to mate - What time ? Where ? ok mate see you then .... click

Woman ... What time ? ...long conversation on poss variations .. Where ? even longer conversation about who may or may not be there , who pulled who , shops in area ... yawn yawn ... 2 hrs later .... what time did you say ? ... oh sh#t must go and get ready ... what are you wearing ? ..... hair ? ... 2.5 hrs now gone ,... can i borrow... ? ok must go ... did you hear about ? .... well ....... ok see you later .... click , five mins go by and its back on phone for more fashion advice etc ..... then... I can't get near the bathroom for the next 2 hrs , all the hot water has been used... and its my fault we're late .

But..... I wouldn't swap them for the world ( well most of the time )