Why do women fall for guys in the Army?

kes1 said:
scuba_angel said:
kes1 said:
Mismatching underwear?! Have you no shame? :roll:
Be fair at least shes wearing some!
Standards Scubes! If one REALLY has to wear bra/knickers then they should match. If that's not possible - then one goes commando! :D
Hides all O-H's bras ..... hey presto commando wife .... if she follows kes's rules! :D

kes1 said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
Don't mums teach their kids anything these days???
Maybe you should offer to teach Beastmistress, after all, you have years of experience :wink:
Yeah, thanks, Kes, like I really need reminding, mind the experience is more in the line of taking them off birds :D

kes1 said:
scuba_angel said:
kes1 said:
Be fair at least shes wearing some!
Standards Scubes! If one REALLY has to wear bra/knickers then they should match. If that's not possible - then one goes commando! :D
Is that where I'm going wrong then?
Lack of matching undies is why we keep having to take my boss off to A&E when I'm working upstairs in the warehouse? Opps :oops:

saintstone said:
kes1 said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
Maybe you should offer to teach Beastmistress, after all, you have years of experience :wink:
Yeah, thanks, Kes, like I really need reminding, mind the experience is more in the line of taking them off birds :D
Do you have to drug them first like most of the other men around here though Sainty?

scuba_angel said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
Do you have to drug them first like most of the other men around here though Sainty?
Of course not, I'm a real charmer, ask Kes :wink:

saintstone said:
scuba_angel said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
He is charm personified :wink:

Blondie didn't agree tho :p

kes1 said:
saintstone said:
scuba_angel said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
saintstone said:
kes1 said:
You're never gonna let me forget about that, are you??????? Or the Slug poster either??

He is charm personified :wink:

Blondie didn't agree tho :p

kes1 said:
You mean the slug poster you er...'borrowed'? Nope never! :D

It's revenge...I haven't dared go back in that bar since! :oops:
Pah, front it out, ya wimp :D

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
scuba_angel said:
Sarge_Knows_Best said:
scuba drugging good - cheaper than beer and a kebab
It is? Bugger thats somewhere else Im going wrong then
Can anyone sell me a decent supply of drugs as if they work on the clearly intellenctually superior females then they must work on men too. :D
One problem here scoobs. I doubt a bloke would be able to do much after you had drugged him. You would need a cellar of the austrian type to get any use out of your victim.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Well they turned up late for the first two and started the second one (with help from Joe Stalin and his amazing barmy army of course).

Latest Threads