Why do women fall for guys in the Army?

smudge67 said:
I can't divulge......you'd need to try it really :) I'm out in Salisbury tonight if you're around?
Smudge, don't be fcukin off out slutin about and leaving Maddie on her own :evil:

right-grumpy said:
smudge67 said:
I can't divulge......you'd need to try it really :) I'm out in Salisbury tonight if you're around?
Smudge, don't be fcukin off out slutin about and leaving Maddie on her own :evil:
Fair point Grumpy, I'll make sure she's well restrained ;)

To that end, if ARRSERS are out in Salisbury tonight, PM me.

Beastmistress said:
right-grumpy said:
Should this post not be moved to NAAFI so we can be more ..........
Open with our answers?
Why can't you be open here? Are you shy? :fish:
Shy.. Fcuk no! However it is not good drills to full express ones self in this forum!

ScreamingEagle327 said:
you boys are lucky there hasnt been a war in europe.
We are, it means you kill less of us....

You dirty slayer of allies

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
ScreamingEagle327 said:
beast didnt u see what happened in WWII when we came to England? You girls went wild.
My interest in septuagenarian sex reminiscences is strictly limited thanks.

But I know this…

Every time I go to the States trembling blondes give it “Gee, can you say that again? Your accent is so CUTE”.

My accent aint cute. Its Geordie.

What’s cute is the fact that I’m not gay, not a huge blob of pig grease and not in therapy. Not, in short, not a Septic.

ScreamingEagle327 said:
beast didnt u see what happened in WWII when we came to England? You girls went wild.
Yes Shite-hawkbut, the real men had been away for years by then and if there is another war in Europe we will have plenty of time to get our fill before you arrive late......again! :D

Latest Threads