Why..... do we let these people stay?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Wija, Oct 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now it maybe the Sun doing the usual tip top reporting here, but if this is what the British Muslim community is all about they need to be brought to tow the line or get themselves Foxtrot Oscar..

The X Fatwa

I mean I would have thought Louis "top o' da mornin'" Walsh would have been more inline for some Provo threats!
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

There needs to be prosecutions with proper hard ball legal ramifications for anyone that preaches crap like this. He is promoting and stirring racial intolerances and hatreds. Someone in authority needs to have the balls to say enough is enough and go after people like this. They don't go for the weak approach to dealing with slants to themselves; why should we?
  3. Yeah, but did they park illegally? :D
  4. This feckers 2i/c is barking as well. Just to really feck him up and I am sending my 2 lads in the UK 10 quid each to buy the little barstewards sweets.

Mad fecker - on OUR money!

Fcuk its only 0830 local and my BP is rising.
  5. :D good to see he's keeping some perspective then.
  6. Where do they find these people? You can't make this stuff up...

I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion that fundamentalist Islam must be an elaborate wind-up. Surely no-one can actually think this? Just waiting for Jeremy Beadle to take off the burkha....
  7. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

"Why..... do we let these people stay?"

We didn't. He was deported and now lives in Lebanon where he seems to eke out a living as a rentaquote to the British tabloids.
  8. didn't he try to board a RN ship when Israel was bombing Lebanon a little while ago??? and refused cos hids passport wasn't valid??
  9. so... would that make it a fatwah?

10. His daughter's a pole dancer so it isn't all bad.
  11. I think you'll find that, at the time of her boob job, daddy was living off benefits. Hence we paid for that particular silicon valley.

Now, if you own state subsidised listed buildings or works of art, you must allow public access. Does that mean taxpayers are entitled to a free feel of Yasmin's tits? It's only fair and I will be recommending that matron books her for the next pole dancing evening here at the Home for Ancient Mariners.

Her daddy fled England for Lebanon after he was 'targeted by the authorities'. He likes folks to think MI5 were after him because he is a one man jihad. In fact he was being targeted by the council for housing benefit fraud.

He did indeed try to board HMS Bulwark when it was evacuating Brits from Lebanon. He was advised to investigate sex and travel as he is a Syrian citizen who is banned from the UK and therefore not entitled to the protection of the Royal Navy.

Some say it was a publicity stunt. I reckon he was soiling his dishdasha at the prospect of the Israelis invading Lebanon and deporting him to Syria, where he is a wanted terrorist and where the Human Rights Act most definitely does not apply.

Apart from that, he is a rentaquote tw@t. A jihadi walt of the first order. There was even a documentary made taking the pi$$ out of him when he was living in London. Treat him with the contempt he deserves.
  12. Any reason why people like this still have their liberty?
  13. wat gets me is that the police actually had the nerve to say that they were investigating to see if there was anyhting against the law about the song on xfactor if thats the case then F!!! Me they av taken over here, I know the sec. forces thru out the world say this place is Londistan but the copper or there representative shud be deported as an undesireable hopefully on a leaky old oil tanker that will sink
  14. Or do 71 on the motorway.