Why do they...?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
There must be plenty of questions buzzing around peoples' heads that they just can't figure out the answer to. So let's have a few of them, and if you know the answer, quote the question and answer it!

My Starter for 10:

Why do fuel stations still display prices as xxx.9p per litre? Why isn't it rounded to the nearest whole penny? If I was to dispense exactly 1 litre how would I get my 0.1p change?

My favourite is

Why do they use a sterile needle to administer the death penalty injection?

Why do fuel stations still display prices as xxx.9p per litre? Why isn't it rounded to the nearest whole penny? If I was to dispense exactly 1 litre how would I get my 0.1p change?
Because it makes the price appear less than the next penny. For 1/10 penny they do this? Yes. And it adds up for the total quantity of petrol sold within a country over the space of a year.

Why do you never see baby pigeons?

My favourite is

Why do they use a sterile needle to administer the death penalty injection?
Why does the condemned prisoner need a medical examination before the execution? Does he have to run 10 miles to the death chamber? I know Jesus Christ had to carry a big fuck off piece of wood up a hill before his execution, but I doubt a doctor saw him beforehand.

Latest Threads