• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Why do they...?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
There must be plenty of questions buzzing around peoples' heads that they just can't figure out the answer to. So let's have a few of them, and if you know the answer, quote the question and answer it!

My Starter for 10:

Why do fuel stations still display prices as xxx.9p per litre? Why isn't it rounded to the nearest whole penny? If I was to dispense exactly 1 litre how would I get my 0.1p change?

Why do fuel stations still display prices as xxx.9p per litre? Why isn't it rounded to the nearest whole penny? If I was to dispense exactly 1 litre how would I get my 0.1p change?
Because it makes the price appear less than the next penny. For 1/10 penny they do this? Yes. And it adds up for the total quantity of petrol sold within a country over the space of a year.

My favourite is

Why do they use a sterile needle to administer the death penalty injection?
Why does the condemned prisoner need a medical examination before the execution? Does he have to run 10 miles to the death chamber? I know Jesus Christ had to carry a big fuck off piece of wood up a hill before his execution, but I doubt a doctor saw him beforehand.

Latest Threads