Why do they top the children as well?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Brotherton Lad, Oct 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

2. Maybe they are deluded enough to think its in the child's best interests, to take them with them instead of leaving them behind?
    Fucking selfish wankers, the lot of them, male AND female
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Apparently (according to the ITV news just now) he was the Household Cav gadge riding Sefton when the parade got bombed by the IRA.

Not really related but I thought I'd throw it in for the obligatory media 'ex-soldier does something cuntish' angle.
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

5. Him being there was incidental.

He could have just been a selfish controlling cunt before hand.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Altruistic suicide, world too terrible to leave kids behind better off dead. That's what the thinking was when trained to be an RMN (Registered Mental Nurse)
  7. World too terrible?

More like "My ego is so huge I think that my children could never possibly get by without me and that they are my property"

If it's "altruism" then it's only as seen through the eyes of a malignant narcissist.

You top the kids if the nuclear winter is coming, if the advancing Russian army is getting closer to Hitlers bunker, if zombies are going to eat them alive, not because your missus booted you out.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. It's a complete and utter cunts trick, nothing less! I funking hate suicide cases, wankers the lot of them!
  9. I can`t think of a punishment that would be appropriate for a low life like him. Hiding behind a mental problem just dosn`t work anymore.
  10. fu2

fu2 LE

It makes me very sad when I hear of such cases. Why can`t the cunts just go into the woods and top themselves. I think they do the kiddies just to spite thier ex partner.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. A punishment worse than errr, death?
  12. As a rough answer, it's because the killer can't see any future for them, or [he] predicts a future that isn't what he had hopped for, etc. So he's saving them from what he sees as hopelessness.

Yes, I know this doesn't make sense to the everday ordinary person. But these depressive types can often fixate on some imagined senario.
  13. Because it's hard to do after you've topped yourself?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I always thought a big part of it was to punish the ex as well.

Either way its a sick , cowardly thing to do
    • Like Like x 1
  15. "These Depressives" is simply wrong I am afraid.

It's selfish cunts with a personality disorder, not people with a genuine depressive illnesses.

Please do not confuse the two, many people make a perfectly rational decision to kill them self, get away from this idea that people with depressive illneses are a danger to their own children, it's simply not true.
    • Like Like x 3