Why do the BBC interview their own people

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Apr 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In tonights news the majority of the people interviewed in Birmingham for tonights debate work for the BBC, just how many reporters are needed to watch the "Three Stooges", or are they all there really for a mega expenses paid for by us, pissup

2. You dont think the BBC are going to risk Joe Public giving an answer they dont like do you? They do more politically biased censorship than CPunk... and thats saying something!!

3. :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They dare not interview the "ordinary public", after all THEY MIGHT BE BIGOTS and start mentioning the I word! :x :x :x

4. Charlie Brooker did a piece on one of his program's as to why getting Vox Pop's was a 'mare and 9 times out of 10 done with production staff.
    Not having to do disclaimers and release form's so put your tin foil hats back. :D

5. Look at the mess Gordo Broon got himself into by speaking to an ordinary person !!

6. They must have about a dozen reporters in Brum and have spent all day interviewing each other like some kind of childrens game, Hugh Edwareds inreviewed David Dimbalby, then Laurea Kuenssburg, then Emily Mailtis had a go and then Edwards Interviewed Nick Robinson, and so on for about 8 hours of todays news 24

7. You almost made it seem like the BBC card about the public. Why sir that did give me a jolly good tickle.

8. FFS they even got it on "the One Show"Jesus,talk about overload

9. At last! At long last! Others noticing the the untrammelled bias of the, soon to be disbanded, BBC.

Win the election Mr. Cameron and sack the whole lot of them - millions saved.

No compensation - legislate if necessary to ensure NO compensation.

10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

I've finally pinged it. You work for Sky, don't you?

:D

11. Thank F**k its started now , never before have I seen a program about a program, about a program, about a program, just because theses three lying F**ckers can stand and BS for 90 minutes

12. More to the point...How many of your w@nks has Emily Maitlis "starred in"?

Come on...own up :)

13. Why do the BBC interview their own people?

Because it’s much easier to do that than to interview Joe Public and the BBC interviewee gets his/he name in lights.