Why do people Walt

Sorry if this has been done before, but I am intrigued to know the possibilties of why people Walt.

I mean what is the point, you will get found out and when you are you will look a big f ucking idiot or am I being to naive in my thinking.

re-stilly said:
Sorry if this has been done before, but I am intrigued to know the possibilties of why people Walt.

I mean what is the point, you will get found out and when you are you will look a big f ucking idiot or am I being to naive in my thinking.
They want to star in my acclaimed Videos...

Because they want respect, and are unable to earn it

Mr_Deputy said:
Apparently Walt Disney's first name wasn't Walt on his birth certificate, he faked his name. So what does that make him?
Wiki say his name was Walt Elias Disney

Just wikki Walter Mitty and it says it all

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I could answer that question, but then I'd have to kill you. The actual definition of a 'Walt' is a state secret, access to which is barred to yourself due to the fact that you are not one of '*****'.

I do it because the ladies love a man in uniform, it impresses old codgers in the pub and I like to feel superior to others.

I don't have to. I was on the balcony waaaaaay before the first man.

Those windows were filthy.

They also take the belt & braces approach:

both pixilating & gaffer-taping photos. :D

As the baron was 'eard to say:
"The 'orror.. The 'orror!"

something maybe missing here.... :?

are here it is...

A well & truly dropped "H"
as in The 'orrible noble gallowsarse...

re-stilly said:

Read the Band of Brothers quote from Henry V, that should give you a clue. Part of it is an attempt to overcome the frustration that one has never really *Done* something with one's life that attracts a certain kind or degree of respect for having *Been There*, coupled to a bit of the "I could have been a contender ... not my fault I didn't have the opportunity"

Of course for others, it's a chance for a scam of some form or another (entry in desirable parts of society, events, etc)

For some of us, though, it's simply the chance to cadge a few free beers ...

Met a ta walt, making 50 grand a year out of walting, thinking of taking it up, I was once in the catering corp, and cooked with gordon ramsey etc, walting could be fun, going to be an ex train driver tomorrow, then a security guard next week, walting is fun

otterlygreat said:
Met a ta walt, making 50 grand a year out of walting, thinking of taking it up, I was once in the catering corp, and cooked with gordon ramsey etc, walting could be fun, going to be an ex train driver tomorrow, then a security guard next week, walting is fun
I would as long as I could get away with the sh1te spelling you posess, and I'm a thick ED :wink:

re-stilly said:

As with most things in life at the root of it there will be some fella trying to get women to touch their c-ck. Once that starts it all a spiral of lies after that. Simples.

Why do people feel the need to criticize people who start posts about Walts? :wink:

Gungythree said:
mistersoft said:
Why do people feel the need to criticize people who start posts about Walts? :wink:
Walt criticizing Walt :)
Are you stalking me?

Stalking Walt. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Intelligence Cell 7
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 9
Mighty_doh_nut Infantry 38