why do People comply so readily, are they Brainwashed?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by nodigitsever, Dec 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. to new Laws that are Illegal here?

I bet they dont even know what true County they live in anymore?

mod edit...bone...hooped
  2. What wafflest thou about?
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Great, another successful docking for the shuttle on short finals from the planet underpant.
  4. yes, yes I am.
  5. The good ship balloon knot is in dock!!

Why do these fookers keep plaguing this dear site?

I, for one have no answer..................might be a moon thing!!!
  6. Not that I imagine you'll answer with any more than your already murky level of clarity, but would you perhaps care to explain the meaning of this statement?
  7. Annoint thy loins with Nitromors, Christmas is nigh!
  8. I reckon this is a coded message for help as he is being held prisoner by his IQ.

1. Username. He's got fingers/cells missing.

2. Married an immigrant and in laws have moved in.

3. Can't be too specific about location. Clue in betcha? = chav = Kent = Cahhnt
  9. maybe he's being held hostage abroad???

The Clues...

1. username: nodigitsever... his fingers have been removed, and sent to his family, with ramson notes!

2. ... laws that are illegal here.... kidnap is illegal!!!

3. ...I bet they dont even know what true County they live in anymore... he dosn't know where he's being held!!!

4. ...betcha.. Being. Eld. To. Chained. Hostage. Appratus.

Call the cops, someone get his IP address, won't someone please think of the children!!!!!!!!!
  10. Ahhh, I think I've worked it out:

"Why do people comply so readily to new laws that are illegal here? I bet they don't even know what count(r?)y they live in anymore. Are they Brainwashed?"

Well, that still doesn't make much more sense, really.

Although , I can understand his rant on another thread, about EU workers coming over to Britain and taking his job/stopping his payrise.

I mean, who would you rather employ? A polish G.P who is willing to turn his hand to any kind of job, and work bloody hard, because he wants to do whats best for his family. Or the bloke posting above?
  11. Or perhaps he is Polish, and hasn't quite got the hang of the English language yet?
  12. To paraphrase Tartan_Terrier "Or perhaps he is a chav, and hasn't quite got the hang of the English language yet?