Why do men spend all their time playing online games

Why is it that men spend all their time on the computer playing online games rather than talk to a real person. Have men lost the art of conversation. Or is it that women are no longer saying anything of interest.

That's a very libelous statement! Fallout3 is not online!

Women should be seen and not heard, the only time they are allowed to speak to the male/master is after sexual intercourse, when she is allowed to tell the male/master of his greatness in the bedroom and humbly beg for more, then ask if the male/master would like an egg banjo and a beer (or spirit if you are so inclined), light his ciggy and fcuk off to the kitchen where she belongs, so the male/master can then get back to his pc/laptop and onto ARRSE.

Simples

R-W, hope this helps :D

RearWords said:
Why is it that men spend all their time on the computer playing online games rather than talk to a real person. Have men lost the art of conversation. Or is it that women are no longer saying anything of interest.
Cos your always gassing on the feking phone or not understanding what the movie is about

Can we merge this thread with the other one?

RearWords said:
STFU noob.

RearWords said:
You're on about yourself rather than a generalisation. If thats the case, you've answered your own question. Whichever of your fantasy boyfriends is spending all his time playing games, it has to be better than looking at your hideous head or listening to your walting bullshit.

Can everyone else feel "The Lurrve" in the room this afternoon, or it just me?

(Jarrod and Flash, you two are never going to heaven)

The_Snail said:

I hope not! Its full of dull do-gooders playing harps and sitting on clouds! I've got more chance of knitting a scale model of the USS Nimitz then using it to sail to Jupiter than getting inside the Pearly gates. I've crafted my entire life to ensure I'm on a one way elevator to Hell. It'll be fun.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The_Snail said:

I hope not! Its full of dull do-gooders playing harps and sitting on clouds! I've got more chance of knitting a scale model of the USS Nimitz then using it to sail to Jupiter than getting inside the Pearly gates. I've crafted my entire life to ensure I'm on a one way elevator to Hell. It'll be fun.
Me n you both. But better take some warm clothes as I have an odd feeling the there wont be much room by the fires because of all the sanctimonious cu nts and religious nutters who will be there before (and after) us.

eodmatt said:
Me n you both. But better take some warm clothes as I have an odd feeling the there wont be much room by the fires because of all the sanctimonious cu nts and religious nutters who will be there before (and after) us.
Fear not, its all a part of my master plan. On meeting the above sanctimonious nutters, I intend to kill them til they are deader than Farrah Sta-press slacks. I will become Hells first bully. I've already emailed Mr B. Eelzebul my CV :D