• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Why do idiots get themselves in the shit on the Interweb and then.......

Today has been a challenging day in ARRSEshire. First we had a 'Rickrolling' by a MOD in the Assad Bodyguard fail thread.
Then I felt it necessary to harass an Infantry Speshalist in the TV Times forum and got called a fanny, in a harsh font, by the usually, flawlessly precise Forastero.
As the thread deviation had brought about the first agreement on a subject, in the history of mankind, between a Bootneck and a Para, I feel somewhat aggrieved.
So finally to get to the point, I have a few questions.
A) Should I just put the Speshalist on ignore, so as not to be riled by his knowledge gained from spending hours on kit websites comparing assault vests?
B) should I make an abject apology and promise of a reacharound to Forastero for incurring his wrath?
C) Am I turning into 3123?

M

Mark The Convict

How about some links to the virtual biffo? CBA to look, existential despair taking hold...

Today has been a challenging day in ARRSEshire. First we had a 'Rickrolling' by a MOD in the Assad Bodyguard fail thread.
Then I felt it necessary to harass an Infantry Speshalist in the TV Times forum and got called a fanny, in a harsh font, by the usually, flawlessly precise Forastero.
As the thread deviation had brought about the first agreement on a subject, in the history of mankind, between a Bootneck and a Para, I feel somewhat aggrieved.
So finally to get to the point, I have a few questions.
A) Should I just put the Speshalist on ignore, so as not to be riled by his knowledge gained from spending hours on kit websites comparing assault vests?
B) should I make an abject apology and promise of a reacharound to Forastero for incurring his wrath?
C) Am I turning into 3123?
What the fuck are you waffling about? You weird cunt.

Posted from the ARRSE Web app (beta)

In answer to your questions Pitswamper.

A) Never put a TA bod on ignore, you'll miss the opportunity to laugh at their failure reeking tales, photos of them trying to look ally on exercise with BFA attached and laughable denials that they've never worn issued kit to their day job.

B) Don't apologise to Forastero. His wrath is akin to walking into someone else's bob fog in a lift.

C) Have your evening tipple delivered by BP tanker and you may start to resemble 3123's posting style.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
I know I'm a pedantic cunt, but...is there any other type of sphincter?
and I am being pedantic in telling you that there are 32 sets of sphincter muscles in the body, including the mouth. so you could say to somebody as an insult " God ruined a perfectly good arse hole, when he put teeth in your mouth".

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I know I'm a pedantic cunt, but...is there any other type of sphincter?
Here, let me Google it for you (my bold):

Sphincter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A sphincter is an anatomical structure, a circular muscle that normally maintains constriction of a natural body passage or orifice and which relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning. Sphincters are found in many animals; there are over 50 types in the human body, some microscopically small, in particular the millions of precapillary sphincters.[1]

Latest Threads