Why do idiots get themselves in the shit on the Interweb and then.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pitswamper, Mar 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today has been a challenging day in ARRSEshire. First we had a 'Rickrolling' by a MOD in the Assad Bodyguard fail thread.
    Then I felt it necessary to harass an Infantry Speshalist in the TV Times forum and got called a fanny, in a harsh font, by the usually, flawlessly precise Forastero.
    As the thread deviation had brought about the first agreement on a subject, in the history of mankind, between a Bootneck and a Para, I feel somewhat aggrieved.
    So finally to get to the point, I have a few questions.
    A) Should I just put the Speshalist on ignore, so as not to be riled by his knowledge gained from spending hours on kit websites comparing assault vests?
    B) should I make an abject apology and promise of a reacharound to Forastero for incurring his wrath?
    C) Am I turning into 3123?
  2. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

C. 5 laps of the bottom field and 3 dunks in the regan tank should suffice.
  3. How about some links to the virtual biffo? CBA to look, existential despair taking hold...
  4. What the fuck are you waffling about? You weird cunt.

Posted from the ARRSE Web app (beta)
  5. CORRECT! Thanks for your robust contribution.
    Pick the fluffy toy of your choice then ram it up your, no doubt, well used anal sphincter.
  6. Harsh but fair.
  7. I know I'm a pedantic cunt, but...is there any other type of sphincter?
  8. There's some ancient cat thing made of stones next to the pyramids, I dont think that's an anal one.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You'd think it was more apt to be called a 'stinkter'.
  10. That's what I like about pies most, they never talk bollocks, or try to pull your bird!
  11. Yes, a sphincter is just a ring of muscle. So you have them around the entrance and exit to your stomach and technically, I believe your irises also have them. But, i'll wait for Emsav, BB or CF to correct me on that.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

yep loads of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. In answer to your questions Pitswamper.

A) Never put a TA bod on ignore, you'll miss the opportunity to laugh at their failure reeking tales, photos of them trying to look ally on exercise with BFA attached and laughable denials that they've never worn issued kit to their day job.

B) Don't apologise to Forastero. His wrath is akin to walking into someone else's bob fog in a lift.

C) Have your evening tipple delivered by BP tanker and you may start to resemble 3123's posting style.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. One good thing that happened is that Robbeus the clunge has been banned so be happy chaps.