Why do I STILL at my age find it funny??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dazlar, Oct 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why at the age of 21 do i still find farting Funny, Every time I hear one....I crease and I am Laughing for ages and ages......

What do others find funny?
  2. riding yer maw
  3. Piers Morgan with prostate cancer.

I can but wish
  4. Now that would be rather amusing
  5. Because you're a bell end?
  6. Because you have chromosones missing and lick windows.
  7. Maybe you find farts so funny is because your Scottish.

The smell of warm shite wafting through your nostrils covers the usual smell of battered mars bars and burnt spoons.

Tin lid on....INCOMING!!
  8. Many years ago whilst a young squaddie I was dating a bird from Bexleyheath.
    I was a rough fucker from up norff and her family were delightful middle class twee types, ever so ever so. And very priggish.

They had an elderly Dachshund which used to do the most vile and noisy farts.

In the front room one day, we were all sat having a cup of tea (Her Dad, Mum, Brother & Sister, Me and a couple of snooty neighbours) when the Hund wanders in and promptly lets a fucking huge one go. The Hund then looks at everybody as if to say "What I clever boy I am."

Cue : Total silence except for me getting that painful ache that happens when you try not to laugh.

Cue hysterics and the future father in law saying things like "What's so funny then? He does that all the time" which just made me worse. Sensing the joy that it had spread, the dog goes into an uncontrolled farting session and finally cleared the room.

Apparently it was my fault for laughing in the first place, not the done thing so I was told.
  9. I'm 52 and still find farts funny, maybe it's because i'm medical
  10. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

11. Tell us a funny story then oh superior one.

Edited to add : You miserable cunt.
  12. Apache gun camera footage.
  13. You'd better hide ya cvnt!!!

Made me laugh though!
  14. Jim24/Tropper expecting people to believe his grossly improbable yarns.
  15. Yeah, they make me laugh too, especially the ones that go on the internet and tell tall tales.

But farting dogs are way funnier.