Why do fat bastards?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by trowel, Sep 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got back from Sainsburys and whilst hanging about waiting for Mrs. Trowel to make a decision on the vexed question of buying red or yellow peppers, I went walkabout. I found myself in the section of Mr. Sainsburys emporium that seems to offer little but frozen pizzas and chips. This aisle was populated solely by fat bastards and their obese offspring. Something struck me, and I have never noticed this previously. Every single one of the waddling tossers moved with the backs of their fat hands facing their direction of travel. Normal people move about with the palms of their hands more or less facing their legs. What is it with fat bastards?
  2. It makes dragging the knuckles easier.
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Fucking Zombies mate!
  4. Fucking Coffin dodgers the lot of them!
  5. Try ASDA it's vile you can't get past the fat cunts.
    I don't go to ASDA.
  6. now if you want a betterclass of munter than aldi & lidl do some.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sainsburys only exists to keep chavs out of Waitrose, allegedly.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Was the a line of mobility scooters outside?...I was in the local ASDA the other week & big fat cunt & his Waynetta of a slapper were trundelling along on their scooter & shopping trolley,blocking the aisle while they headed for the biscuits,sweets & pop aisles...Fat cunt wore the mobility scooter like Bigbird wears a thong...

AND according to a programme on last nigh..the are FOUR times as many mobility scooters in use now than the was five years ago!
  9. It's a simple matter of bio-mechanics. Try hanging your arm loosely by your side, and use your other hand to slowly push the elbow away from your body. You should find that the loosely-hanging arm tends to rotate so that the lower arm can still hang vertically, only now with the palm facing rearwards.
  10. Its a magic ritual that helps them stop dead in front of me and block the aisles, fat ignorant inbred twats GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROAD
  11. Do as I do, never let the trolley stop, slowly but purposely keep moving. Never stop the trolley.
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I hate it when the cunts crowd around the reduced price shelves in the chilled section,you cant pass the cunts for smelly fat twats blocking the aisle while they fight for the reduced price cream buns!
  13. Fucking fat twats, I have to make daily trips to Asda in Hull to get my lunch and its full of them. Mouth breathing, back of hand in direction of travel, builders arsed, sweaty, greasy waddling, haven't seen toes for years cunts.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. It does not work at my Waitrose.
  15. Unfortunately that's all the loggies on driver trg at Leccy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber