• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Why do fat bastards?

T

trowel

Just got back from Sainsburys and whilst hanging about waiting for Mrs. Trowel to make a decision on the vexed question of buying red or yellow peppers, I went walkabout. I found myself in the section of Mr. Sainsburys emporium that seems to offer little but frozen pizzas and chips. This aisle was populated solely by fat bastards and their obese offspring. Something struck me, and I have never noticed this previously. Every single one of the waddling tossers moved with the backs of their fat hands facing their direction of travel. Normal people move about with the palms of their hands more or less facing their legs. What is it with fat bastards?

Just got back from Sainsburys and whilst hanging about waiting for Mrs. Trowel to make a decision on the vexed question of buying red or yellow peppers, I went walkabout. I found myself in the section of Mr. Sainsburys emporium that seems to offer little but frozen pizzas and chips. This aisle was populated solely by fat bastards and their obese offspring. Something struck me, and I have never noticed this previously. Every single one of the waddling tossers moved with the backs of their fat hands facing their direction of travel. Normal people move about with the palms of their hands more or less facing their legs. What is it with fat bastards?

Fucking Zombies mate!

Was the a line of mobility scooters outside?...I was in the local ASDA the other week & big fat cunt & his Waynetta of a slapper were trundelling along on their scooter & shopping trolley,blocking the aisle while they headed for the biscuits,sweets & pop aisles...Fat cunt wore the mobility scooter like Bigbird wears a thong...

AND according to a programme on last nigh..the are FOUR times as many mobility scooters in use now than the was five years ago!

It's a simple matter of bio-mechanics. Try hanging your arm loosely by your side, and use your other hand to slowly push the elbow away from your body. You should find that the loosely-hanging arm tends to rotate so that the lower arm can still hang vertically, only now with the palm facing rearwards.

Its a magic ritual that helps them stop dead in front of me and block the aisles, fat ignorant inbred twats GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROAD

I hate it when the cunts crowd around the reduced price shelves in the chilled section,you cant pass the cunts for smelly fat twats blocking the aisle while they fight for the reduced price cream buns!

Fucking fat twats, I have to make daily trips to Asda in Hull to get my lunch and its full of them. Mouth breathing, back of hand in direction of travel, builders arsed, sweaty, greasy waddling, haven't seen toes for years cunts.

Fucking fat twats, I have to make daily trips to Asda in Hull to get my lunch and its full of them. Mouth breathing, back of hand in direction of travel, builders arsed, sweaty, greasy waddling, haven't seen toes for years cunts.
Unfortunately that's all the loggies on driver trg at Leccy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Hark at all you dealers of death discussing the merits of your supermarket knowledge and trolley tactics:)
you big pile of pansies!!
get your wife to do it and you wont have to mingle with the untermensch.

I have seen an isle in Asda with four lard loaded chariots jammed in. Staff had to sort them out as none of them would get of the buggies. It was like something from an 80's arcade game.

Hark at all you dealers of dealth discussing the merits of your supermarket knowledge and trolley tactics:)
you big pile of pansies!!
get your wife to do it and you wont have to mingle with the untermensch.
How exactly do you deal dealth and what is its current street value?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Latest Threads