Why did England lose to Russia?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Easy, England are 5hite with overatted players

2. Steve Mclaren, he's a fool

3. The pitch, its was far too level and like playing on a pool table

4. Wouldnt of happened if El Tel was in charge

5. The English players went to Russia with a "easy win" attitude

6. Wayne Rooney giving away a penalty, what a c0ck

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Cos they played Lescott, who last week looked like an old granny with the ball. Plus, they went to Russia thinking, that after the last result, it'd be a walk in the park. Tossers.
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Because after an easy first half they decided to neither attack nor defend. Gimps!
  3. I think it was because Russia scored two goals and England only scored one, but will check the rule book and get back to you.

Its only a bloody game though, so going to take my England top off and start cheering for the Jocks tonight.
  4. 'Cos they are a bunch of smug, lazy tossers who don't feel the need to try very hard.

Sack them all and replace them with an assortment of lower division cloggers and 17 year old apprentices who would at least run their b*ll*cks off for their country. And put Martin O'Neill in charge. They might not do much better than the current mob, but they wouldn't do any worse!
  5. Because they are a bunch of whinging,slack jawed,limp wristed Jessies
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Please no I'd rather my Granny was the manager than him!
  7. I know, why the fcuk didnt Nicky Shorey start, hes naturally left footed,plays left back and lives 6 doors away from me!

Lescotts hair looked a bit like Des Walkers but with none of the footballing ability!
  8. Talk about fickle fans...England will still qualify and besides, its more exciting this way no?

Now switch over to BBC2 and watch Scotland in action!
  9. Jose's free! Get him now before someone else does!
  10. They are, to a man, a cunch of bunts, overpaid, over-rated and a waste of decent organs.
  11. I'd rather my granny was in charge than McLaren, and she's been dead 40 years.
  12. Fcuk me Mclaren just giving his interview saying "Well its out of our hands now", no 5hit sherlock! Its thanks to you, you unimaginative turd that we havent qualified already, wrong selection, wrong tactics, wrong manager.
  13. Is she employable at the moment :? Needs to be able to watch football matches and scribble on paper. Starting wage £5.50 an hour with bonuses up to £1million pound a year once sacked.
  14. Ref the sweateys