Why Diana really died

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by poet, Aug 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

THE princess and the Harrods heir—it looked like the great fairytale romance. And that's just what it was...one big made-up fairytale.

Let the poor women rest bean eight years!

fuc!king cu!nts!
  2. J_D

J_D LE

D@mn, don't people realise it effects her 2 sons! Fcuking w@nkers!
  3. Its the News of the World for crying out loud.

Hardly factual writing!

But if you get upset by what Chavs read, oh well!!
  4. J_D

J_D LE

Thats not the point. The point is her 2 sons still have to face this BS every day. Its the whole lack of respect, what ever newspaper on TV station its on.
  5. The "boys" had to face this stuff in the past, they face it now and they will face it in the future.

The whole Diana saga is just too big a franchise to ever die. Whatever your view of her, her life and her methods and her death she will always be a topic of debate and way of making money, just look at the whole Elvis story...

We are a couple of years away from the 10 year anniversary, just imagine how much advertisment that will sell. The commerative merchandise, the sycophantic "we miss her" celebrity specials and so on.

What is the best way to maximise on this but to keep her and her story in the news.
  6. Just seriously fucked up!

Why cant they just let it rest I know fucking chav papper but they should show respect!
  7. I think they should dig her up for a photo shoot
  8. J_D

J_D LE

What will the dress code be?
  9. Skeleton order I should assume
  10. sick, but funny :)
  11. Nice one MDN. Sick puppy.....sick puppy shun!
  12. To answer the question, her driver had been on the p1ss and with bad driving skills, creamed into a wall.

When it is all made public in about 42 yrs and if i am proved wrong i will eat my hat.
  13. Diana died so that we all may live.. She died for our sins.
  14. I did'nt care about her when she was alive, I'm not going to start now that she's dead. Same applies to her sons. She's dead, boys. Get over it. S""t happens
    If it WAS murder - and I have such a low opinion of government/royalty that almost nothing would surprise me - the truth will never come out. Look at JFK.