Why CHAVs will rule the world

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Aug 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chavs will role thewold because my group wil trane them in tactics and stuff so we will be able to role the wold.

2. Your going to train them in the art of dodging balls?

3. Ow fuck of back to bed you twat

4. Like wen i am butcehering your bumhole with my big tool?

5. Which Wold are you going to role?

The Lincolnshire Wolds or the Yorkshire Wolds?

Or maybe the Cotswolds?

6. Can always tell when it is the school holidays.

7. the wold what we live on you tool

8. I am don with school and going to be an ammoteck

9. I take it that English is not your first language then.

Pan niepiśmienni penis.

10. *sniff, sniff* I smell Established Arrser Cloaking Device.

11. If your going to be an ammo tech the RLC have majorly dropped their standards!

12. Fuck off Brummie it's nothing to do with us.

Apart from the bit in wiki that mentions the Cheltenham girls school calling most who work for a living CHeltenham AVerage

13. Haha. Nice try fuckwit, no doubt you'll reel a few in. :)

14. Yes.... all a possibility when one thinks that many of the Female Chav-Mongs, the Vicky Pollards of Estate Land probably cannot remember who the fathers of her/their many kids are, because she/they were usually sh1te faced at the time.

Then as generations of Chav-Mongs (Wayne and Waynettas) interbreed with the other Chav-Mongs in Estate Land, many of them are probably brothers and sisters, half brothers and half sisters, or even their own mothers and fathers..... The Day of the Web Toed IQ-less ( 55) Vicky Pollards and Waynes..... then were all fooked!!

At least, not that many of them will ever reach State pensionable age...... they will either be drunked dead.... brain fried drugs or gibbering wet brained mongs living on Park benches.... For foosks cake.... I see some of them already around the town where I live....

But for the Emperor Ming (or is it Mong) the Merciless.... there go I for I could have been one of them....