Why CHAVs will rule the world

Chavs will role thewold because my group wil trane them in tactics and stuff so we will be able to role the wold.
Haha. Nice try fuckwit, no doubt you'll reel a few in. :)

Yes.... all a possibility when one thinks that many of the Female Chav-Mongs, the Vicky Pollards of Estate Land probably cannot remember who the fathers of her/their many kids are, because she/they were usually sh1te faced at the time.

Then as generations of Chav-Mongs (Wayne and Waynettas) interbreed with the other Chav-Mongs in Estate Land, many of them are probably brothers and sisters, half brothers and half sisters, or even their own mothers and fathers..... The Day of the Web Toed IQ-less ( 55) Vicky Pollards and Waynes..... then were all fooked!!

At least, not that many of them will ever reach State pensionable age...... they will either be drunked dead.... brain fried drugs or gibbering wet brained mongs living on Park benches.... For foosks cake.... I see some of them already around the town where I live....

But for the Emperor Ming (or is it Mong) the Merciless.... there go I for I could have been one of them....

I am don with school and going to be an ammoteck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah right.....

Rodney2q

I think the future generations seem to be leaning towards more of a 'douche bag hippie' just as f*cking irriatating as chavs or maybe the two groups will cancel each other out and normal people can live on without their nans getting robbed or looking and morons in skinny jeans and singing gay songs about fireflies or whatever

With the greatest "respek" to Harry Palmer and Monkey, and ignoring the HUGE red flashing WAH warning light, their logic is somewhat flawed.

Ruling or "Roolin" the world would take effort and some sort of work, sorry, but it's just not going to happen.

With the greatest "respek" to Harry Palmer and Monkey, and ignoring the HUGE red flashing WAH warning light, their logic is somewhat flawed.

Ruling or "Roolin" the world would take effort and some sort of work, sorry, but it's just not going to happen.
But but but but but they iz 'entitled' init?

Na, I can't see it myself. What I can see however is the current PC "don't offend the minorities"/appeasement trend having serious repercussions down the line.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maj_Boothroyd The Intelligence Cell 17
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
C The Intelligence Cell 195