why cant paddy join

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by army1, Nov 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all, i am curious as to why the irish have to be a uk resident for 5 years before they can join the TA, i think that rule is only out a couple of years, but yet one can get a residency waiver , [if you are british, which i am] for the RAF RESERVES and can join up to the age of 50 , [55 with previous] and the TA only accept you up to 43 . why cant the TA accept people at that age. thanks for any comments regarding this.

thanks,, a frustrated wanna be soilder

2. Rules are Rules, thats why.

3. sleeper perhaps??????????

4. Does anyone here give a shit?

• Like Like x 2
  5. no,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6. The RAF have always been slightly lower in pedigree in comparison to the Army.

7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Didn't you see the sign above the door?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. ooh ye of little intelligence, the irish,blacks and even dogs have given their lives for the british army and for england, its easy knowing you are just some one who hides behind a keyboard and mouths off and gives the decent ones a bad name,reminds me of someone i know who shit himself while on patrol, a car came by and for some reason it back fired, well this trooper [coward] let out a screem and fell to the ground convinced he had been shot and started crying, needless to say he did not stay in the army too long after that, sounds a bit like you

9. Have you finished whining yet you shitcunt?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Actually the rule was specifically aimed at Humourless Paddies, Funny ones like Frank Carson are fine. But you're bolloxed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. my word heres another one

12. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oh do behave you ******* chod.

• Like Like x 1
  13. frank carson is british, you twat

14. The only time I've ever heard a car back firing was in an Ealing comedy.

Did your cowardly friend also end up getting an RSM's pension after he'd crossed the Channel in a Stalwart?

I can smell burning from your trouser region.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh ****. Not another one. Don't suppose you want to fill your tyres with nitrogen by any chance?