Why can't all G10 watches be like this!

I was reading somewhere with all the yoof relying on their mobiles for everything that telling the time using analogue is slowly becoming a lost ability.
Sadly that’s probably true. From the BBC Newspaper review yesterday.

Finally, it seems pupils are having trouble telling the time.
Several papers report that schools are removing traditional clocks with hands and numbers from exam halls and replacing them with digital versions because pupils don't understand them any more.
The Times says they do not want their GCSE and A-level candidates wasting precious seconds trying to read a conventional clock - or worse, getting the time wrong and messing up their exams.
It is the lead for the Sun, which quotes a teacher telling a conference that pupils these days do not necessarily have analogue watches - and rely on their mobile phones to tell the time.
Here’s the Sun.

BDE3D6FD-07DF-4568-BBE4-A2A30FA8A69D.jpeg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I was reading somewhere with all the yoof relying on their mobiles for everything that telling the time using analogue is slowly becoming a lost ability.
Sadly that’s probably true. From the BBC Newspaper review yesterday.

Finally, it seems pupils are having trouble telling the time.
Several papers report that schools are removing traditional clocks with hands and numbers from exam halls and replacing them with digital versions because pupils don't understand them any more.
The Times says they do not want their GCSE and A-level candidates wasting precious seconds trying to read a conventional clock - or worse, getting the time wrong and messing up their exams.
It is the lead for the Sun, which quotes a teacher telling a conference that pupils these days do not necessarily have analogue watches - and rely on their mobile phones to tell the time.
Here’s the Sun.

View attachment 332302
At eighteen stepdaughter couldn't tell the time, so I encouraged her to tell boyfriends she'd no wristwatch.
Two years later she can tune the chimes, plus a laanie timepiece for every outfit.

Last edited: