Why Britain needs to re-instate the death penalty

You quote Dachau - The stormfront version - witout confirming your own story and even more importantly leaving this bit out about the Dachau incident......
Stormfront generally believe the Holocaust didn't happen and that the Americans slaughtered the innocent SS guards who were found peacefully guarding a large open air garden centre.

You spastic.

We've seen that most of the camps were in the East - we no records released to the west of what happend when the Sovs captured Camp guards , except from published eyewitness accounts by released camp survivors , of which I've read a few.
Auschwitz - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Belzec - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Chelmno - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Majdanek - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Sobibor - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Treblinka - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Are you seeing a pattern here, Brain of Britain?

Last edited:
Stormfront generally believe the Holocaust didn't happen and that the Americans slaughtered the innocent SS guards who were found peacefully guarding a large open air garden centre.

You spastic.

Auschwitz - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Belzec - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Chelmno - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Majdanek - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Sobibor - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Treblinka - abandoned before the Soviets got there

Are you seeing a pattern here, Brain of Britain?

In his defence , there were rather a few more camps than the few you have listed so it wouldn't be inconceivable that reprisals were carried out on a greater scale, but not reported.

From wiki

Between 1933 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its allies established more than 42,000 camps and other incarceration sites (including ghettos). The perpetrators used these sites for a range of purposes, including forced labour, detention of people thought to be enemies of the state, and mass murder.

An American chaplain was told by three young Jewish men, who had left the camp during liberation, that they had beaten to death one of the more sadistic SS guards when they discovered him hiding in a barn and dressed as a peasant.
They committed murder then and under your assertions should receive the death penalty.

They committed murder then and under your assertions should receive the death penalty.
I'm not sure that he meant that, as it could be argued that they carried out the 'Death Penalty' to someone who deserved it.

If they had found an unknown German, and had no first hand evidence that he had committed any crimes in the camps, and then killed him - then that would be Murder.

Not deserving of execution. But I'd be happy for a grand of my taxes to go in his bank account to agree to be sterilised. This man does not have the education, skills, work ethic and experience to command a salary which will enable him to support such a number of kids.
but he's portrayed as a victim. He is not. Nor does his brood entitle him to a reduce jail time. You'd be chuffed to bits to be doing the full stretch as a single adult.

I'm not sure that he meant that, as it could be argued that they carried out the 'Death Penalty' to someone who deserved it.

If they had found an unknown German, and had no first hand evidence that he had committed any crimes in the camps, and then killed him - then that would be Murder.
you can't kill someone and say they 'deserved' it. Unless you're an executor of the state's will.

Hmm?

Not sure....what i wrote was prety much the build up to Blackie going all Pulp fiction on the wounded but dying Taleb... his survival chances were zilch
We're all dying mate, you could apply that logic to any case...

"He was going to die anyway, I just made it happen a wee bit quicker, saved him the painful wait"

I was reading a sci-book over the weekend - the author, Neal Asher, obviously has his own ideas on how to treat criminals in the future. I think this is the way ahead... :)

Of course, criminals are people who have not received the correct moral education. They are people who have not enjoyed the opportunities of the rest of us. We should pity them, and as a society we should look after them. Punishment is not the answer. It only worsens an already bad situation. If we execute people, this apparently makes us just as bad as them. … Bollocks. … In the earlier years of the millennium this was always considered to be the case. The insanities of ‘political correctness’ blinded many to plain realities: if you execute a criminal, he won’t do it again. Punishment of the criminal is good for the victims, if they are still alive. Why should we, as a society, look after and re-educate them when we hardly have the resources to do this for law-abiding citizens? Nowadays we have grasped these realities, so murderers and many recidivists are mindwiped. We have not ceased to execute people because we are more ‘civilized’, but because that would be a waste of a perfectly useful body. And there are many personalities waiting in cyberspace (AI and uploaded human) for another crack at living in the real world.

Read the thread from the start if you wish to jump in on the debate.

They commit murder either way. Do you know the legal definition of murder?

Reintroduction of the death penalty might be an option once we are clear of Europe. However there is a history in this country of hugging evil murderers to achieve international esteem such as blair giving in to terrorism and all the associated murders they committed. The overall problem is the people in this country do not care about anything that does not affect them directly.

Just to butt in, it is quite complicated but then it always is.
As they were previously mentioned I'll just deal with Belsen and Dachau.

A lot of the staff in Belsen and Dachau at liberation were replacements from a newish Third Reich entity (1944-45) called the 'Auxilliary SS'.
These were men who had been medically discharged from the Wehrmacht (Army, Navy, Air Force) and the mainstream SS including the Waffen version, it also included police pensioners and all sorts who might have worn a uniform in a previous incarnation.
They had no choice, they were called up to release fit men for the front, desperate measures and all that.

Consequently a whole lot of the guards bagged in Belsen and Dachau had only just been put into role.
In Dachau some of the replacement 'Auxiliaries' had only been there 48 hours or so.
Also Dachau had a type of SS MCTC within and some of these were pulled out to guard the camp to cover for retreating regular staff..
A whole load of these blokes had nothing to do with what had happened previously in those camps but they carried the can when the allies turned up.

Oddly enough a whole lot of the guilty were transferred to front line duties towards the end of the war and were treated as bona fide POWs when they went into the bag.
For an example look up Oskar Groening (sp?).

Most went home, later joined the police or civil service and died at home with their socks on surrounded by loved ones and held in high esteem, some of them are still alive.

This particular period is very badly researched and deserves much more attention IMHO, IE the baddies that you saw weren't necessarily the real baddies.

The SS had a motto that translates to 'My Honour is My Loyalty' which always makes me laugh when I think about the poor bastards that carried the can for their actions at war's end 1945.
I also remember reading that the Postal workers were transferred into the SS and the often sent to man the camps for the same reason.
Guderian developed Blitzkrieg which enabled WWII but was never prosecuted, but like Werner Von Blohm.
Bad spelling I know but you get my drift.
As you say a very complicated issue.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Last edited:
Read the thread from the start if you wish to jump in on the debate.

They commit murder either way. Do you know the legal definition of murder?
I think that the legal definition of Murder often depends on who is in power.

The Nazi's certainly had a slightly different view on it compared to most other nations, however, I will read the complete thread.

Thank you