Why Britain needs to re-instate the death penalty

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I personally would stick him in a bare window less cell, lock the door and throw his food and drink once a day and leave him to rot.
No bed, No hole to shīt in, totally isolated.
Ideally soundproof so not an outside sound reaches him.
Execution is too good for him. I don't believe in hell after death, so he should get it while he's alive.
FNC

Did that occur often ?
as far as I can recollect inmates killed former guard/kapo ar*roles by sheer numbers.

there were a few instances where allied troops shot them too but with their own hand s. They also shot the victims, it was hardly an ideal scenario inside a liberated camp of diseased starving desperate people. That included the former guards often.

Triggered. You dirty little fascist pervert.

It is something different to kill a camp guard caught at the scene of the crime with one, who months or years later has been apprehended, now living under an allegedly assumed identity. Evidence needs to be brought into court and examined rationally.

...and where have i said anything about shooting ,without trial, any old stroker who may have been a camp guard or Nazi murderer years before?

Of course in that case there would have to be a trial. Same with any other allegation from way back

Your pathetic reasoning skills and thought processes need a serious retune , you fecking knob, yet you feel entitled to debate on threads like this when you come out with your last statement?

Ha ha, ........................................

Thick cnut

So you've read where I wrote about the (relatively) small number who were murdered in the immediate aftermath, ignored it and gone off on a rant about the ones who were murdered in the immediate aftermath?

You're not really very bright, are you?

You know, for example, when Bergan-Belsen was liberated most of the SS guards were allowed to leave before the British arrived, don't you? The majority of the SS personnel who were stationed there were never tried, even though many of them were known to the authorities.

The Nuremberg trials weren't the only trials of people connected to the Holocaust...

oh, i'm a bit brighter than you think cnut... Bergen Belsen was one Camp out of 1000's ..liberated by the British who were not known for really giving two fecks about the Jews either.

Their attitude to it was not the same as other liberators and you completly ignore that the larger percentage of the 100's of other camps were in Russia, Poland and other Eastern European Countires , where the liberators did behave differently.

So, stop talking yourself in circles - pause - think before you write your nonsense and maybe then you won't sound like such a cnut .

oh, i'm a bit brighter than you think cnut... Bergen Belsen was one Camp out of 1000's ..liberated by the British who were not known for really giving two fecks about the Jews either.

Their attitude to it was not the same as other liberators and you completly ignore that the larger percentage of the 100's of other camps were in Russia, Poland and other Eastern European Countires , where the liberators did behave differently.

So, stop talking yourself in circles - pause - think before you write your nonsense and maybe then you won't sound like such a cnut .

Because the Soviets treated German POWs, especially the SS, so well everywhere else?

It didn't happen all that often, whether the liberators were Soviet, British or American. Even at Dachau, liberated by the Americans and the scene of one of the most famed reprisals against guards, the maximum number of guards thought to have been murdered is 50 with over 1,000 POWs recorded as being taken that day.

Yes, and aside from a small number who were murdered in the immediate aftermath of the camps being liberated they mostly got them (those captured by the Western Allies, at least). They were (for the most part) fed, watered and housed, they were given a fair trial, they weren't tortured and their end, when it came, was as quick and painless as possible according to the laws of the day.
I totally agree however-
after 1949 many were either released early or quietly not tried.
The allies thought they were needed to rebuild Germany, France and Italy to face the expected Soviet onslaught.
This was what the Barder Meinhof gang objected to. Their complaint was justified but their actual tactics wrong.

...and where have i said anything about shooting ,without trial, any old stroker who may have been a camp guard or Nazi murderer years before?

Of course in that case there would have to be a trial. Same with any other allegation from way back

Your pathetic reasoning skills and thought processes need a serious retune , you fecking knob, yet you feel entitled to debate on threads like this when you come out with your last statement?

Ha ha, ........................................

Thick cnut

How's that 'putting me on ignore' going for you then?

You massive hoofwanking gobshite

I totally agree however-
after 1949 many were either released early or quietly not tried.
The allies thought they were needed to rebuild Germany, France and Italy to face the expected Soviet onslaught.
This was what the Barder Meinhof gang objected to. Their complaint was justified but their actual tactics wrong.
Just to butt in, it is quite complicated but then it always is.
As they were previously mentioned I'll just deal with Belsen and Dachau.

A lot of the staff in Belsen and Dachau at liberation were replacements from a newish Third Reich entity (1944-45) called the 'Auxilliary SS'.
These were men who had been medically discharged from the Wehrmacht (Army, Navy, Air Force) and the mainstream SS including the Waffen version, it also included police pensioners and all sorts who might have worn a uniform in a previous incarnation.
They had no choice, they were called up to release fit men for the front, desperate measures and all that.

Consequently a whole lot of the guards bagged in Belsen and Dachau had only just been put into role.
In Dachau some of the replacement 'Auxiliaries' had only been there 48 hours or so.
Also Dachau had a type of SS MCTC within and some of these were pulled out to guard the camp to cover for retreating regular staff..
A whole load of these blokes had nothing to do with what had happened previously in those camps but they carried the can when the allies turned up.

Oddly enough a whole lot of the guilty were transferred to front line duties towards the end of the war and were treated as bona fide POWs when they went into the bag.
For an example look up Oskar Groening (sp?).

Most went home, later joined the police or civil service and died at home with their socks on surrounded by loved ones and held in high esteem, some of them are still alive.

This particular period is very badly researched and deserves much more attention IMHO, IE the baddies that you saw weren't necessarily the real baddies.

The SS had a motto that translates to 'My Honour is My Loyalty' which always makes me laugh when I think about the poor bastards that carried the can for their actions at war's end 1945.

Last edited:
In Dachau some of the replacement 'Auxiliaries' had only been there 48 hours or so.
Also Dachau had a type of SS MCTC within and some of these were pulled out to guard the camp to cover for retreating regular staff.
dacha u may have had a glasshouse, but it was also (one of the first iirc) ss garrisons, including a large training area. The yanks used the as garrison as one of there's after the war. I think it's been handed back now.The

dacha u was the trial for pretty much every other camp. One of the facilities was a training centre for camp guards.

dacha u may have had a glasshouse, but it was also (one of the first iirc) ss garrisons, including a large training area. The yanks used the as garrison as one of there's after the war. I think it's been handed back now.The

dacha u was the trial for pretty much every other camp. One of the facilities was a training centre for camp guards.
Yes you are right.
Dachau was much more than the concentration camp that we associate the name with.

Edited to add : The SS MCTC was within the Dachau Concentration Camp proper and not the Dachau SS Garrison.

Last edited:
How's that 'putting me on ignore' going for you then?

You massive hoofwanking gobshite
Wow!...you really are in mental turmoil over this aint cha?

You're even showing your paranoia and weakness seeing as I have never put you or anyone else on ignore for years , you fecking spanner.....

Must be that you are arguing with so many others who have sussed you out for what you are, that you can't even keep track of all those who have called you called you a cnut

I much rather prefer to read - and let everyone else see - your limited debating skills than put you on ignore ...it's much more fun and makes me feel clever when compared to you.

Even your insults are a bit lame

I don't suppose that you've ever been accused of being an intellectual colossus?

Last edited:
Because the Soviets treated German POWs, especially the SS, so well everywhere else?

It didn't happen all that often, whether the liberators were Soviet, British or American. Even at Dachau, liberated by the Americans and the scene of one of the most famed reprisals against guards, the maximum number of guards thought to have been murdered is 50 with over 1,000 POWs recorded as being taken that day.

Hmmn?...i expected more from someone who has Otto D as there avatar, anyhoo.

We've seen that most of the camps were in the East - we no records released to the west of what happend when the Sovs captured Camp guards , except from published eyewitness accounts by released camp survivors , of which I've read a few.

You quote Dachau - The stormfront version - witout confirming your own story and even more importantly leaving this bit out about the Dachau incident......

Other accounts[edit]
Abram Sachar reported, "Some of the Nazis were rounded up and summarily executed along with the guard dogs."[23]

According to Jürgen Zarusky (originally published in a 1997 article in Dachauer Hefte), 16 SS men were shot in the coalyard (one more killed by a camp inmate), 17 in Tower B, and perhaps a few more killed by U.S. soldiers in the incident. Anywhere from a few to 25 or 50 more were killed by inmates. Zarusky's research makes use of the detailed interrogation records contained in Whitaker's official May 1945 investigation report, which became accessible in 1992, as well as a collection of documents compiled by General Henning Linden's son.[24]

The Dachau liberation reprisals were documented among others by U.S. Army photographers Paul Averitt, George Gaberlavage, Sidney Rachlin and Ed Royce, Sr.

Killings by the inmates[edit]
Walenty Lenarczyk, a prisoner at Dachau, stated that following the camp's liberation "prisoners swarmed over the wire and grabbed the Americans and lifted them to their shoulders... other prisoners caught the SS men... The first SS man elbowed one or two prisoners out of his way, but the courage of the prisoners mounted, they knocked them down and nobody could see whether they were stomped or what, but they were killed."[17] Elsewhere in the camp SS men, Kapos and informers were beaten to a pulp with fists, sticks and shovels. There was at least one incident where American troops turned away from two prisoners beating a German guard to death with a shovel, and Lt. Bill Walsh witnessed one such beating.[25] Another soldier witnessed an inmate stomping on an SS trooper's face until "there wasn't much left." When the soldier said to him, "You've got a lot of hate in your heart," he simply nodded. [26]

An American chaplain was told by three young Jewish men, who had left the camp during liberation, that they had beaten to death one of the more sadistic SS guards when they discovered him hiding in a barn and dressed as a peasant. [27]