Why Britain needs to re-instate the death penalty

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
In the courts today this vile piece of work was found guilty of murdering his 8 year old daughter.

Father guilty of daughter's stab murder

I for one do not want ONE SINGLE PENNY of my taxes to go to supporting this thing in prison.

He should be put to death and preferably painfully and in public.

He gets sentenced tomorrow.

Hopefully at some point in the future the death penalty will be restored in this country, and retrospectively as well.

Last edited:
In the courts today this vile piece of work was found guilty of murdering his 8 year old daughter.

Father guilty of daughter's stab murder

I for one do now want ONE SINGLE PENNY of my taxes to go to supporting this thing in prison.

He should be put to death and preferably painfully and in public.

He gets sentenced tomorrow.

Hopefully at some point in the future the death penalty will be restored in this country, and retrospectively as well.
I am in complete agreement with you.

Agreed. In cases like this, where guilt has been proven not just beyond reasonable but ALL doubt, execute them. There is no logical reason to keep them alive. The only people who would disagree with this are retards and cowards.

Unfortunately, this country is run by retards and cowards. So there's not a snowball's chance in Hell of Capital Punishment being reintroduced. FFS, the average so-called, "Life Sentence" is less than twenty years.

So what would be the cheapest and most humane way we would put people to their death?

Agreed. In cases like this, where guilt has been proven not just beyond reasonable but ALL doubt, execute them. There is no logical reason to keep them alive. The only people who would disagree with this are retards and cowards.

Unfortunately, this country is run by retards and cowards. So there's not a snowball's chance in Hell of Capital Punishment being reintroduced. FFS, the average so-called, "Life Sentence" is less than twenty years.
So you don't think what is effectively an unending prison sentence, with only the possibility of release "one day" is a worse punishment than "making it all go away" ?

You get the dumb for making (unfounded) assumptions about people who disagree with you

No better than the militant Labour supporters who insist any one who voted conservative is a nasty poor hating child molesting racist who wants disabled people genocided.

Different people have different opinions - different doesn't always mean wrong and it sure as **** doesn't doesn't equate to that person must be X

Edit Werewolf - do you have a counter argument or was your smacking the mong button simply the best retribution you could manage through tears of impotent rage.

Agreed. In cases like this, where guilt has been proven not just beyond reasonable but ALL doubt, execute them. There is no logical reason to keep them alive. The only people who would disagree with this are lefty retards who will go on about a few miscarriages of justice from 50 or 60 years ago and cowards
Fixed

I personally would stick him in a bare window less cell, lock the door and throw his food and drink once a day and leave him to rot.
No bed, a hole to shīt in, totally isolated.
Ideally soundproof so not an outside sound reaches him.
Execution is too good for him. I don't believe in hell after death, so he should get it while he's alive.

You get the dumb for making (unfounded) assumptions about people who disagree with you

No better than the militant Labour supporters who insist any one who voted conservative is a nasty poor hating child molesting racist who wants disabled people genocided.

Different people have different opinions - different doesn't always mean wrong and it sure as **** doesn't doesn't equate to that person must be X
In this case, it does. A man stabs his own daughter to death. Someone like that cannot be rehabilitated or redeeme. Why waste resources on scum like that when there's not enough for people who obey the law and contribute to society?

Some people deserve to die. And if you don't believe that then I'm sorry, but you're either a Retard or a Coward. And your opinion is worth as much as the life of a man who would murder his own child.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
So you don't think what is effectively an unending prison sentence, with only the possibility of release "one day" is a worse punishment than "making it all go away" ?
If a Life Sentence meant 24/7 in a bare cell with the only human contact the screw who brings your food. and the only release date you get is your own funeral, I'm fine with that.

But as I said, the average life sentence is nothing of the sort. Innocent people have been murdered by scum who had been released early for previous murders.

Life Sentence should mean exactly that: you die in jail.

On the plus side I believe a separate circle of hell is reserved in chokey for child killers. He will spend the rest of his miserable life looking over his shoulder and waiting for the next maiming.
So it’s not all bad!.