Why Arrse is great!

So, there I was looking at a picture on ARRSE of a big busted blonde chick sitting on some bombs in the middle of the desert(Can't remeber which thread). Up jumps Private Helmet Head asking for more. So I browse through some pictures and I stop at this particularly attractive asian lady with really "bury your face between these please" jubillies. Now mind you, I'm in my cubicle with a noisy air vent above my head and I can't hear anyone walking around the corner. In walks in a department manager. "Stewchicken!, this tender is due on ........ :| ). Now let me describe her. Four feet ten inches , nice tuttuts, arrse,very shy and cute as hell but 14 years my senior :| :) . I spin around in my chair with Helmet Head at attention my eyes her chest level. Picture on screen kind of looks like her, I'm sure I turned white , SHE turned red with a "deer in the headlights" look. She squeaks, I get a big grin( jesus! I think that scared her!! ). Silence. I say "Monday?". She says "squeak!" and hurries out.
& what on that above makes arrse great?
Wait a minute hold on. What the hell are you all talking about? I was just going to sweet talk the woman dammit not attack her. If I have offended anyone, my sincerest apologies. I should have expressed myself better. Sorry.

Latest Threads