Why are we here?

Are you happy to follow FYB on ARRSE

• Total voters
Why Are We Here
Why Are We Here? A Question for All Generations
Why are we here? This question has both plagued and challenged mankind for generations. Is there an ultimate answer, or is it all about mission statements and self-determination? If we are willing to accept the Bible as truth, then we know the answer to "where did we come from?" According to Scripture, we were created by God. So the next question is…why? After all, He is God, and as such, He certainly doesn't need us for anything -- so why did He create us?
Why Are We Here? What the Bible Says
"Why are we here?" is a question that can best be answered by looking at how the Bible explains it. Beginning in Genesis Chapter 1, we read that after each phase of creation, God "saw that it was good." According to Scripture, once He completed creating the heavens and the earth, the plant life and all the animals, He created man:

And then man fucked it all up....
Nope. God fucked up by giving man the Emperor. The purple clad Wankers been running riot ever since.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ahh, the old I know you are you said you are but what am I retort.
Thanks. I value your input. Straights I do. Now. Step away from the bottle and lets have a chat tomorrow? No drama. Goodnight my friend.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sorry mate - I was just trying to get the thread back on track like....
Good luck with that. It appears the Moths of Clusterfuck have popped out of the woodwork and they intend to eat our birds cashmere jumpers. All I did was mention Deltic. Jesus. It's not easy being old.

Why are we here? Where have i been? What the fucks going on!!!!!

Well firstly, FB new content control guidelines have massively damaged FYB as a page, it restricted my content, kept deleting my ID's, blocking them for any minor offence.

My latest ban was 30 days, no access or posting on FYB. This was for my satirical video of why women are paid less than men referencing the mass shooting.

I'm clearly very attached to FYB personally, not only because the blokes are ******* hilarious but honestly felt it was good for the forces community.

This latest ban is the last straw, completely just wrapped my tits in on FB and had no idea where to turn. I contacted Arrse explaining the situation, They
have been kind enough to give us a little bit of their forum. I'm chuffed with this as it will mean there will no longer be content control on my videos, guys can use anonymous names to comment and the community can continue.

I've never hid the fact that i market Forces money on FYB FB and losing the page for 3 of the last 4 months has meant a knock on my business flow. Its frustrating but we will get over it. I've been AWOL the last few weeks trying to come up with a solution and i'm very grateful for Arrse stepping in.

I will be uploading all my videos / content to this forum, along with FYB twitter and instagram, however i'll only be posting links on FYB FB to content on this page. Hoping this will avoid bans.

Thanks for everyones support. ******* love you cnuts!
I'm not here, I happen to be over there, at one time I was here but here is shit so now I'm over there and happier for it. This Twitter thing is it on the radiogram? Or would I find it on the new thing, the television?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Started off as a reasonable discussion, ends up a pile of shite.

Not unusual nor unexpected.

Oh my dear god do you

Ffs! Do you actually type with hands full of cock Ruprecht? #256int.
Ye
Oh my dear god do you

Ffs! Do you actually type with hands full of cock Ruprecht? #256int.

Joined 2015. Sent half a dozen messages. No understanding of sarcasm, irony or humour. We do appreciate our contributers who are under the care in the community programme so probably best you crawl back under your quilt until mummy brings you a cup of tea while you fiddle with yourself and we'll hear from you again in another few years.

Ye

Joined 2015. Sent half a dozen messages. No understanding of sarcasm, irony or humour. We do appreciate our contributers who are under the care in the community programme so probably best you crawl back under your quilt until mummy brings you a cup of tea while you fiddle with yourself and we'll hear from you again in another few years.
Ha ha, at least mines capable of bringing me tea instead of getting filled with cum at the local walt convention. #256int.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83