Why are we here?

Are you happy to follow FYB on ARRSE

• Total voters
It's always surprising that Arrse is not on the banned list of websites from MOD IT systems. Lets hope the addition of FYB doesn't alter the headshed's opinion of the ongoing utility of arrse as a barometer.
Why bother, it’s got about as much clout as the passed over staffing at the end of the mess bar moaning into his pint about how it’s all sh*t and not as good as it used to be ^~

Last edited:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
"Get grandad's medicine, he's offering people out on the internet again." You embarrassing old cúnt.
Well, thats me told. You win. Now do me a favour and fade? As Good CO I have a high boredom threshold. Others around here do not. Thanks.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thats funny. The Fonz knocking one off. Can I get on RoPs for C&P stuff off of Google Images and spamming an otherwise interesting thread? Or is that reserved for the clueless?

Have it. DELTIC

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
picturs I hab fund on de intwerwb
You win. You are a better man than me.

You win. You have won with your cleverness at downloading the work of others. Move on.

Baldy.

It's always surprising that Arrse is not on the banned list of websites from MOD IT systems. Lets hope the addition of FYB doesn't alter the headshed's opinion of the ongoing utility of arrse as a barometer.
I think a reality given the current army state of the army is that those who have time to look at arrse, or admit to looking at it, aren't generally WTE types, so their opinions aren't really seen as very important?

You win. You are a better man than me.

You win. You have won with your cleverness at downloading the work of others. Move on.

Baldy.
As if by magic, the trainspotting shed dwelling unfunny cloud of irrelevance tips up to drag a thread off topic.

No wonder hardly any serving soldiers use ARRSE, when bellthronks like you are present to post your unfunny shite 24/7.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
As if by magic, the trainspotting shed dwelling unfunny cloud of irrelevance tips up to drag a thread off topic.

No wonder hardly any serving soldiers use ARRSE, when bellthronks like you are present to post your unfunny shite 24/7.
Hi sweet pea. Take your time, I may use long words.

Try to decide who, (long word alert) precisely took the thread off-topic?

Choke yourself.
Answers crayoned on your bib.

Why bother, it’s got about as much clout as the passed over staffing at the end of the mess bar moaning into his pint about how it’s all sh*t and not as good as it used to be ^~
I reckon senior officers keep an eye on it, in case anything juicy comes up and they need to take action before the press pick it up.

Carter, if you are reading this, lots of your subordinates think you are a jack cunt.

Last edited:
Why Are We Here
Why Are We Here? A Question for All Generations
Why are we here? This question has both plagued and challenged mankind for generations. Is there an ultimate answer, or is it all about mission statements and self-determination? If we are willing to accept the Bible as truth, then we know the answer to "where did we come from?" According to Scripture, we were created by God. So the next question is…why? After all, He is God, and as such, He certainly doesn't need us for anything -- so why did He create us?
Why Are We Here? What the Bible Says
"Why are we here?" is a question that can best be answered by looking at how the Bible explains it. Beginning in Genesis Chapter 1, we read that after each phase of creation, God "saw that it was good." According to Scripture, once He completed creating the heavens and the earth, the plant life and all the animals, He created man:

And then man fucked it all up....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83