Why are we here?

Are you happy to follow FYB on ARRSE

• Total voters
It might give me the chance to find out just how hard that bus driver from Scotland who posted on FYB FB that he only posts on here to try and wind me up is. I've got a screenshot of it somewhere with his name in, but it would be terribly rude to post it.

Last edited:
Plus, forums are seen by the younger generations as places where trainspotters, old alkies, and single issue no marks inhabit. Looking around here it's easy some times to see why they think that.
I can't think why they would think we have trainspotters.

******* Deltic threads? Really?
I've just used the search function for Deltic, until just now, I thought only the depression thread was full of kooks.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Most of them are started by that cloud of cnuts @TheIronDuke . You know, the never served belt fed penis eater who pretended he was the site owner.
Could be worse. I could be a belt fed penis eater who actually believed I was the site owner.

If you ever require a bridge, please don't hesitate to PM me, yah?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Could be worse. I could be a belt fed penis eater who actually believed I was the site owner.

If you ever require a bridge, please don't hesitate to PM me, yah?

True true. I'm sorry for the site belmers who actually thought it was anything other than a joke.

Although I do know you're the Snail's brother.

Please post "my pigs bottom is broken" again. Everything you say makes sense in a Geordie accent :D

Why are we here? Where have i been? What the fucks going on!!!!!

Well firstly, FB new content control guidelines have massively damaged FYB as a page, it restricted my content, kept deleting my ID's, blocking them for any minor offence.

My latest ban was 30 days, no access or posting on FYB. This was for my satirical video of why women are paid less than men referencing the mass shooting.

I'm clearly very attached to FYB personally, not only because the blokes are ******* hilarious but honestly felt it was good for the forces community.

This latest ban is the last straw, completely just wrapped my tits in on FB and had no idea where to turn. I contacted Arrse explaining the situation, They have been kind enough to give us a little bit of their forum. I'm chuffed with this as it will mean there will no longer be content control on my videos, guys can use anonymous names to comment and the community can continue.

I've never hid the fact that i market Forces money on FYB FB and losing the page for 3 of the last 4 months has meant a knock on my business flow. Its frustrating but we will get over it. I've been AWOL the last few weeks trying to come up with a solution and i'm very grateful for Arrse stepping in.

I will be uploading all my videos / content to this forum, along with FYB twitter and instagram, however i'll only be posting links on FYB FB to content on this page. Hoping this will avoid bans.

Thanks for everyones support. ******* love you cnuts!
How's the Azi lawsuit going? All sorted now? You'll be pleased to know that you got named checked at a GOC's conference!

I see we have a traditional arrse welcome, some old fart who doesn't understand what is going on followed by handbags at dawn.

I see we have a traditional arrse welcome, some old fart who doesn't understand what is going on followed by handbags at dawn.
It's all been fairly civilised so far. Like two gangs of feral teenagers checking each other out in the playground. There'll be 20/20 and White Lightning involved at some stage, but whether it's spilt or shared is yet to be decided.

Last edited:
It's always surprising that Arrse is not on the banned list of websites from MOD IT systems. Lets hope the addition of FYB doesn't alter the headshed's opinion of the ongoing utility of arrse as a barometer.