Why are we here?

Are you happy to follow FYB on ARRSE

• Total voters
Why are we here? Where have i been? What the fucks going on!!!!!

Well firstly, FB new content control guidelines have massively damaged FYB as a page, it restricted my content, kept deleting my ID's, blocking them for any minor offence.

My latest ban was 30 days, no access or posting on FYB. This was for my satirical video of why women are paid less than men referencing the mass shooting.

I'm clearly very attached to FYB personally, not only because the blokes are fucking hilarious but honestly felt it was good for the forces community.

This latest ban is the last straw, completely just wrapped my tits in on FB and had no idea where to turn. I contacted Arrse explaining the situation, They have been kind enough to give us a little bit of their forum. I'm chuffed with this as it will mean there will no longer be content control on my videos, guys can use anonymous names to comment and the community can continue.

I've never hid the fact that i market Forces money on FYB FB and losing the page for 3 of the last 4 months has meant a knock on my business flow. Its frustrating but we will get over it. I've been AWOL the last few weeks trying to come up with a solution and i'm very grateful for Arrse stepping in.

I will be uploading all my videos / content to this forum, along with FYB twitter and instagram, however i'll only be posting links on FYB FB to content on this page. Hoping this will avoid bans.

Thanks for everyones support. fucking love you cnuts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well firstly, FB new content control guidelines have massively damaged FYB as a page, it restricted my content, kept deleting my ID's, blocking them for any minor offence.

My latest ban was 30 days, no access or posting on FYB. This was for my satirical video of why women are paid less than men referencing the mass shooting.

I'm clearly very attached to FYB personally, not only because the blokes are ******* hilarious but honestly felt it was good for the forces community.

This latest ban is the last straw, completely just wrapped my tits in on FB and had no idea where to turn. I contacted Arrse explaining the situation, They have been kind enough to give us a little bit of their forum. I'm chuffed with this as it will mean there will no longer be content control on my videos, guys can use anonymous names to comment and the community can continue.

I've never hid the fact that i market Forces money on FYB FB and losing the page for 3 of the last 4 months has meant a knock on my business flow. Its frustrating but we will get over it. I've been AWOL the last few weeks trying to come up with a solution and i'm very grateful for Arrse stepping in.

I will be uploading all my videos / content to this forum, along with FYB twitter and instagram, however i'll only be posting links on FYB FB to content on this page. Hoping this will avoid bans.

Thanks for everyones support. ******* love you cnuts!

Do you actually speak in the same way that you write? For goodness sake!

I'm clearly very attached to FYB personally, not only because the blokes are ******* hilarious but honestly felt it was good for the forces community.

Thanks for everyones support. ******* love you cnuts!
You REME fuckers don't half drone on.

Do you by any chance know how I can claim some of my tax back?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've read the whole forum. The rain dripping on the window ledge was more interesting.

@Bad CO ffs can we please have an Ignore Forum or Ignore Thread function so we don't have to see new posts listed that we're never going to view. Makes it far easier than having to mark them read every five minutes.

I've read the whole forum. The rain dripping on the window ledge was more interesting.

@Bad CO ffs can we please have an Ignore Forum or Ignore Thread function so we don't have to see new posts listed that we're never going to view. Makes it far easier than having to mark them read every five minutes.
Maybe get out more if you're listening to rain dripping on the window ledge...

I do however have a function for your request... It's called "not being solid"

Please activate it and should square you away.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can only be a good thing. I’m a fan of FYB and have certainly missed it since its absence from my Facebook news feed.

Alfie’s popularity will hopefully attract some new members to Arrse and inject a bit of life into these forums.

Let’s be honest it’s been a bit shit of late, I’m struggling to remember the last time we had a seriously funny thread in the style of Princess Productions or the Squaddies Trying To Behave Like Normal People.

Anyway Alfie, welcome.

No show us where you shit from. It’s the rules.

BE135E76-EC4B-454F-A7B3-2485DECE4D57.jpeg

Fucking love FYB on Facebook but I’m going to be surprised if it works here. Most people will come here and run into one of the many old sweat clicks and just not bother coming back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83