• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Why are they again publicising this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the Telegraph has a slightly higher readership than ARRSE.

Anyway it's not like they try and down every apache they see...

It's just that calling me a bastard immediately after brekkers made me all nostalgic...
If you haven't been called a bastard before 9am at some point, you've wasted your life.

Then again, using that rule, Jordan hasn't wasted hers... damn, let me think about this and get back to you.

Will the possibility of the ginger one flying an apache make them any more of a target??? I highly doubt it. Any aircraft out there is a target no matter who the feck flies it so complete non-story if you ask me. Maybe they should have invesitgiated his GCSES / A-levels and asked is he qualified to fly the things when guys with 10 straight a*s get rejected. But then of course that would be assuming he's a normal person.

Will the possibility of the ginger one flying an apache make them any more of a target??? I highly doubt it. Any aircraft out there is a target no matter who the feck flies it so complete non-story if you ask me. Maybe they should have invesitgiated his GCSES / A-levels and asked is he qualified to fly the things when guys with 10 straight a*s get rejected. But then of course that would be assuming he's a normal person.
Because with a Grandfather, Father, Uncle and Brother who are all pilots, there is obviously no natural hand-eye-foot co-ordination running in that family at all.

Would you like some redders for that chip on your shoulder?

He's a facking Prince, he can do what he wants, you facking peasant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads