Why are these people still alive?!

T

trojan

ViroBono said:
They look like something out of a Hieronymous Bosch painting.
My mother had a book containing prints of all his paintings. As a kid I was fascinated by the grossness.

Have to say these people are even more gross

within what he is allowed I am sure well done to the judge for the sentence, worried they may get a holiday and loads of cash in case their human rights were disrupted.

they say you shouldnt pre judge people by their looks , but just look at these ..obvious wronguns ..i thought we were a civilised nation ....

Have a look at her list of injuries and then what she eventually died from. :cry: Eleven broken ribs.........

Those b4stards wanted to torture her. :(

My sympathies to her poor family. At least she must be in a nicer place now.

Although there are a few things I would like to do to that family she married into, none of which involve their immediate death- the death penalty would be too quick for them.

birduk said:
Have a look at her list of injuries and then what she eventually died from. :cry: Eleven broken ribs.........

Those b4stards wanted to torture her. :(

My sympathies to her poor family. At least she must be in a nicer place now.

Although there are a few things I would like to do to that family she married into, none of which involve their immediate death- the death penalty would be too quick for them.
I'll join you on that one. Perhaps they should be shipped over to Iraq and accidentally 'left' in the Sunni triangle.

Ronald Hudson Snr and Trudi were both told they will serve a minimum of 20 years in jail.
Ronald Hudson Jnr will serve at least 17 years, Craig Hudson and Elisabeth Hogg will spend a minimum of 14 years in prison.
Perhaps if they had used a "cultural defence" would their sentences have been even more lenient?

What is it that leads people to do this sort of thing? It is't enough to call it wickedness, because that holds out no hope that things will ever get better. Can we really do nothing to prevent it from happening again?

The urge to control seems to have been very important here - why do some people feel this urge to control other people's lives? Is there any difference at all between these nasty b*ggers and, say, the religious police in Iran and Saudi? There are too many of them about, that's for sure.

In the meantime, yes, I would top 'em.

Human waste that deserves about as much sympathy as they gave their victim.

In a civilised and compassionate society they would be put down quickly and painlessly as you would a dog that's bitten someone.

Makes my blood boil. :evil: The other horror story in the media concerns the couple who neglected their 5 children over a long period of time. Thankfully, the children were saved in the nick of time and the scum have been sent down, hopefully to a life of despair in jail.
The most annoying aspect of the whole case is the number of so called "experts" being wheeled out to state the usual bullsh*t about "lessons have been learnt". Bo**ocks! Lessons will only be learnt when some of these idiots are actually sacked and made to pay for their appalling neglect. I know they have a difficult job to do, but surely, someone has to carry the can? Sadly, it is only a matter of time before some other innocent child or children are hitting the headlines for the wrong reasons.
Bring back the death penalty for crimes against children? You've got my vote.

On a similar issue, when I saw the title I thought you were talking about these shites Selfish Lazy DeathWorthy Dross

I find it hard to put into words what I felt when I heard the report and what I would like done to the parents. I cannot believe in this day and age where crap like this still happens. And I bet if I kept my child in from school/clinic/friends/etc, the bobbies would be busting down on my door. A Sky news bulletin said that the youngest twins were 40% of the weight they should have been and one of them had maggots in their soiled nappy. 8O

A health visitor called, but did not see the babies and did not raise an alarm.
Then what was the point of one being called??? I thought their main role was to look about the health and welfare of the mum and kids on post-natal check-ups?? In this day and age, some people are too frighten to intervene (with good intention) or report on other mostly due to themselves maybe being wrong, or being punished for doing so themselves, or even worse - being 'violated' by the helpful social services, but when the signs are obvious or the usual checks have not been done, that's when action should be taken regardless.

As for the parents, where are sooo many agencies and help out there to go to if they did not want the kiddies or could not take care of them emotionally or financially (although the shites were kitted out in mod cons as said in the link), that I can only think that their own reasons for such neglect is that they're just greedy ignorant excuses for parents. I hope both of them end up being some inmate's biatch and get anally violated themselves with a fist or two. :evil:

Latest Threads