Why are these people still alive?!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by razorman, Dec 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. worse than scum. :evil:
    That poor girl. :cry:
  2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

They look like something out of a Hieronymous Bosch painting.
  3. My mother had a book containing prints of all his paintings. As a kid I was fascinated by the grossness.

Have to say these people are even more gross
  4. Death penalty reinstatement, anyone?
  5. Oh No....We don't need to re instate a Death penalty.....We're a civilized nation
  6. within what he is allowed I am sure well done to the judge for the sentence, worried they may get a holiday and loads of cash in case their human rights were disrupted.
  7. they say you shouldnt pre judge people by their looks , but just look at these ..obvious wronguns ..i thought we were a civilised nation ....
  8. Have a look at her list of injuries and then what she eventually died from. :cry: Eleven broken ribs.........

Those b4stards wanted to torture her. :(

My sympathies to her poor family. At least she must be in a nicer place now.

Although there are a few things I would like to do to that family she married into, none of which involve their immediate death- the death penalty would be too quick for them.
  9. I just hope that the general prison population gives them all a taste of their own medicine. I always think it is a shame that we usually end upsectioning these people for thier own safety.
  10. I'll join you on that one. Perhaps they should be shipped over to Iraq and accidentally 'left' in the Sunni triangle.
  11. Perhaps if they had used a "cultural defence" would their sentences have been even more lenient?
  12. I can't seem to find the words to describe these evil ****** but total human scum just about sums it up.
  13. What is it that leads people to do this sort of thing? It is't enough to call it wickedness, because that holds out no hope that things will ever get better. Can we really do nothing to prevent it from happening again?

The urge to control seems to have been very important here - why do some people feel this urge to control other people's lives? Is there any difference at all between these nasty b*ggers and, say, the religious police in Iran and Saudi? There are too many of them about, that's for sure.

In the meantime, yes, I would top 'em.
  14. Human waste that deserves about as much sympathy as they gave their victim.

In a civilised and compassionate society they would be put down quickly and painlessly as you would a dog that's bitten someone.