Why are some letters in certain words changed around?!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grey_Fox, Feb 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And i'm not talking about swearing, Things like the PM's name, the current party in leadership and others!? Is it to stop certain threads coming up on searches and the like?

Sorry if this is a Bone question just never seen why it is done!

Cheers.

2. It screws up the autoedit

3. You mean like 'Bliar' etc? The poster's concerned do it to appear slightly cynical and sartorial, thus making them look more interesting than they actually are. You'll normally see other words like 'Liabour' and 'ZANU Labour' bandied around too. Basically it means the posters are cunts and in need of a severe kicking, one of biblical proportions, interspersed with their faces being urinated on and their hands introduced to a wood chipper.

Edited due to masturbating.

4. Ane remember urban hygene is very important

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Unless you're called FiveAlpha, in which case you have to go into the actual editing page of the post you are making to insert a typographic mark inbetween some letters so that you can type things like cunt, or wanker, and thus look rather clever in front of noobs who don't know that little trick. Of course, that gets you past the swear-filter, so that people can truly see what a cunt you are.

Those that use such typographic marks to allow them to swear to the max are just cunts who need a kicking of biblical proportions to put them back on the right track.

You see, it's NOT alright to be zany and cynical with the name of the ex-prime minister, because it offends. On the other hand, it's fine and dandy to say cunt and get past the swear filter.

I hope this helps.

6. Ah! Haha, i see now. Thanks for that!!

7. It'd be nice if they did appear "sartorial" oh he of the superior intelligence!

Have you seen the fucking state of that cunt Call-Me-Fucking-Dave, lately?

MsG

8. Whats tailoring got to do with it

9. Not really biped.

What's wrong with wanting the words in your post to be spelt as they are in the dictionary?

The whole ZANU Liabour PA Broon bollocks is indeed the height of boring cuntyness.

10. blair brown cameron labour conservatives liberal pus$ies

11. I fear alot of the 'letters in the wrong place' is due to the dreadful level of literacy of many of the site's subscribers! Born fcukwits the lot of 'em!
    As Mr Bliar of ZANU NewLiarbour once said: 'Edjewkayshun, edjewkayshun, edjewkayshun'!

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Would you prefer it if I call you 'spastic' then?

Edited to add: aaaah bollocks, can't be bothered getting into a teddy throwing match over that old chestnut again.

13. And you write "alot"? That actually says a lot more about you than the "level of literacy of the site subscribers", mucker.

Many thanks for your input. I'm sure future university students will refer to it as a milestone. :D :D :D

MsG (while giggling his fucking arse off)

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Very nicely done.

He's on the opposite side of the house to the fucking wanker Gordon-the-eyed-jockanese-fuckwit isn't he?

15. You can call me whatever you like once you have got that twist out of your knickers.