Why are people like this allowed to live?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The13thDukeOfWybourne, May 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Euthenasia...?

2. He reminds my of a real life version of Andy Pipkin. Whereas Andy Pipkin is a lovable rogue this guy is just a horrible gopping shitcunt, literally!!

3. Very kind of you. Can I have a cherry and one of those little umbrellas in it please?

4. Today I shot an injured creature to put it out of its misery. I would willingly volunteer my services to HMP Strangeways to put this (able-bodied) creature out of his (self-inflicted) misery. We must be the only species on the planet that nurtures runts. Oh, and there's too many fcuking leftie women running things.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Human Rights Act has gone to far! I thought it was also ridiculous when the prisoner who struck a guard with a plank curled into a ball under a counter and the guards were unable to drag him out for fear of committing common assault on him. It sends the wrong message to the rest of the prisoners!

6. I think you mean too far?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Tow the fat fucker behind the minibus at 50mph am sure thing will then sort themselves out. After a an hours drive and discovering an empty wheelchair Police can announce that he has escaped, which is true. Shortly afterwards they can announce the discovery of a ginger haired fat body on the motorway

8. If he cannot go anywhere without being pushed in a wheelchair, what crime did he commit to get locked up ?
    Either throw the lazy fat twat out on to the streets or make him walk to his meals.

9. Indeed, thank you. I already edited once for Mong spelling!

10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

This guy knows exactly what he is doing. He is using deliberate immobility and the threat of litigation towards the officers as a manipulative technique.

I was surprised the officers didnt take him to the main gate, tip him out of the wheelchair into a gutter and left him. If there was a van going out of the main gate and the fat ignorant twat was still there, just treat him like a speed bump

• Like Like x 1
  11. I laughed at this and not in a good way, all I will say is its just as well I'm not a prison guv

• Like Like x 2
  12. We have a similar specimen here, same sort of prison, street, prison cycle. Last year he fucked off to London and we all thought we were shot of the bastard.
    But no, in London he threw himself under a bus and lost a leg. Got treated and shipped back to Warrington to a new fully furnished and handicap equipped bungalow. Now hes a bigger pain in the arse than ever. Shits and pisses himself and throws himself on the floor.
    Wails no one will help him, oh and he sold every fucking thing in his new gaff.

Vagrant jailed for ASBO breach (From Warrington Guardian)

Bastards been knocking round for years.

Oh and this arsehole too, whos a bit of a local celeb.

People think hes harmless but hes a violent nutter.

Want to know what set him off? Someone said hello.

13. why am I never about when nutters like this kick off at a paramarinesas type

i'd love to see a spine pulled through someones eyesocket in one swift movement

• Like Like x 3
  14. Of course you can darling, just watch out for the ground up glass...