Why are men becoming more effeminate?!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yukikashima, May 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been done, twice. And as a result I bought some and removed the two stripes from my back. Chest hair is one thing, back and shoulder hair is *not* attractive. I haven't dared put in on my balls yet. I can't tell how many reviews are serious and how many are highly exaggerated (i.e. added because people want to be funny).

2. Ohh look a groundhog.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Oh sorry I've been too busy actually living life ;) ... thanks for your highly informative input and opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  4. No you see i'd rather be grabbing at a man's back hair if it's supposed to be there!

5. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Hi, I work for Princess TV and I would like to fly some wives and new borns..............

• Like Like x 1
  6. That hurt so bad I'm crying inside. My soul bleeds... Please do forgive me, I yearn your friendship!!!

Haha and no I do not own dogs. I don't know maybe I'm just a primal girl at heart!

7. No she likes getting her back door smashed in by daygos.

8. Is there any chance of your posting some videos of you being eaten out by a Doberman or committing some form of extremely painful and drawn out suicide in the very near future you fucking spaz?

9. I blame the tidal wave of single mothers over the past 30 years for this increase in, let's face it, puffs.
    Lads growing up with no male role model end up having the same interest as self absorbed mummy, that is to say facecream shoes and being self absorbed.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Couldn't you have just gone for the traditional tit shots and worked up from there?

11. Hahaha you guys are so fucking outrageous I love it!!! No serious opinions then? I'm a single parent and my son isn't a gayboy? Then again I'm more male than most men these days ;)

12. Sorry I was being perfectly serious

13. Just because a man has manboobs he isnt automatically effeminate. Just because he shaves his legs under the pretence of streamlining. Just because he keeps himself trim and clean down below under the pretence of consideration for his other half not gagging on mangled pubes. This does not effeminate a man make. I would like to clarify that I do not shave down below nor am I streamline. My moobs and single abdominal would get in the way. But just saying.

14. I thought that this was going to be another RAF Regt baiting thread.