Why Are All The STD Victims Northerners?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by gennithmedic, Dec 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been bombarded by government health warnings on the radio. They warn of massive waves of horrible Sexually Transmitted Diseases(or "Doses") on the loose. But then it hit me, Why are all the victoms in the adverts speaking with northern accents? The wise voice at the end giving advice is southern! Why is this? Rude and abusive, but funny, answers greatly received.

2. Because all the soft shandy swilling southerners have already died of syph.

3. What wretch dosed them up?

4. Dale the Snail is accountable for 95% of the doses found in the North. Maybe thats why the stats are so high? The stats will change approx every three years which just so happens to coincide with her preference of posting.

If you see the population of the Falklands desimated by STDs (sheep an' all), you'll know she's gone to the South Atlantic on a det.

5. Isn't Dale a boys name? Is the snail a female impersonator?

6. A human impersonator is closer

7. norfern monkeys......

8. Being a jessey amongst monkeys, i can attest to the fact that women up here, whilst generally easier on the eyes, are normally sluttier, smellier and wetter, along with more diseased.

Which means they taste better then!

9. "Now i've got gonorrhea, i don't feel sexy pet"
    "Nah that the silly cah 'as got 'erself a bleedin' dose mate...."

10. Where did the thread go? The one started by gennithmedic.

Sorry to sound dull and repetative but can you at least post why it was pulled please?

11. Lol. Sounds like a challenge. ;)

12. Revenge of the Uber Mods!

13. My bad. I should have posted vile filff like this in the Naafi. Looks like extras for crimbo

14. The women folk of Lancashire have adultery as their national sport. Married women and single men go out on Thursdays. You will seldom see a married man out, because he knows he might see something he prefers to pretend isn't happening! Fridays are a different kettle.

I confess that I did endanger my amateur status whilst in Lancs on one or two occasions but never fully embraced the sport! I'm strictly Union me now...