Why are all Qs cnuts?

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by campfollower, May 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what?

2. Stores are for storing old chap, not for giving out to the likeS of us .... good god whatever next? Will you expect the cooks to open up early and cook edible scoff? or prehaps you want the civi cleaners to clean to an inspection standard???

Live in the real world........ :twisted: (NOTE THE SARCASM) :twisted:

3. still a cnut! fcuking hate the Q!

4. 307

307 War Hero

It's part of their job description and a new government tactic as a way to save money on defence through the issue of manky old kit and telling the blokes to do one when they try and exchange it for the new go faster version that the Q proffs for himself cause he relly needs it to go with his clucking bed in his clucking big dry bedford! Wow, that feels better.

5. Ahhhhhh 307, whilst im sure your a top-rate (part-time) "soldier" im just wondering how much time youve actually spent aquainting yourself with your local Q stores? I would of thought that your kit issue (after aforementioned 6 months) would take all of 5 minutes! And seeing that you only spend about 5 mins a week in green kit anyway,when have you made these observations??

Still good call!!!!!!!

6. 307

307 War Hero

Yes I have an amount of kit to put Silvermans to shame in my garage now lads! Just tired with the Qs issuing the gash kit to the lads and doign everything they can to not do exchanges, whilst they make sure they live in the lap of luxury.

7. Well might i suggest you take it out of the garage and start to wear it...I truely hope your one of the few TA fellas that actually puts his money where his mouth is and goes on OP tours instaed of just talking about them..If not then suck my plums theyve been to places you couldnt spell the name of!!(including DB2s mums arrse) No offence of cause!!

8. Walt alert! bet most of it was from Silvermans or E bay!

You must just have been blessed with one of them F*uck off Faces

You can allways try the Sally Army, You can get a uniform issued and officially annoy folks and spew bullshit.

Ref
    Awaiting call up papers and suitable issue of PPE!!

9. Come on guys 307 has come onto the thread to give his valuable opinion....even if he is a STAB walt who passes on stories he has heard without checking the accuracy and tries to justify himself with pathetic lines like
    "just commenting on war stories that have been spun, never commented on their accuracy"

Lets give him a chance to prove just how big a walt he really is.......Yannie is that you?

10. None taken old chap. 10 out of 10 for bottle.

11. 307

307 War Hero

yeah alright lads whatever, the kit in my garage is my bergan all that shite that trashes your gaff. I am not a walt at all, I am young in my career yes, fair one, I am TA yes, but if you aren't just baiting me, and if you are I am biting hard. Take the TA out of Iraq, Afghan etc. and see how much of a job the regs can do. There are some shite TA about, just like there are some pump regs about to. I openly admit I haven't been on a tour yet. I have not been in a position to do so until now, and so, I think I will be away this christmas. I won't offer my opinion on topics out of the TA forum in future as obviously being a stab my opinions are worthless.

12. Had an early morning unit call out once and the Q didn't turn up so the Sgt Maj axed the q stores door down and said ok lads help yourselves!!
    Top bloke who got a commission a couple of years later.

13. [quote="307I am biting hard.
    REALLY?!!!!!!!! :p
    Take the TA out of Iraq, Afghan etc. and see how much of a job the regs can do. There are some shite TA about, just like there are some pump regs about to.
    There you go again...talking about things you have no idea about! How many TA and Regs have you worked with???? :twisted:

I think I will be away this christmas.
    My heart bleeds purple pi22 :lol: Better you than me..again!

I won't offer my opinion on topics out of the TA forum in future as obviously being a stab my opinions are worthless.[/quote]
    No please keep it coming.... it provides pleasure in a some-what boring day for many..... :twisted: :twisted:

14. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Being a Q was the best period of my career, and being a c*nt was not always a term of endearment the guys used up front but I have no doubt I was referred in this way out of earshot, the Q was the one who had to sort problems out regarding equipment in the Bty alongside the BK who rareley listens!! So therefore to aleviate the problems generally cost the guys money and earns Qs a reputation as a c*nt :lol: