'Why am I on ROPs?' and other bellendery

Just because a post is in the NAAFI, it isn't a licence to crayon all over it. That's always been the case. It's not new.
Your ball, your rules. I just don’t see the point of putting ”the who’ll replace Boris” thread in the Naafi then moderating it as rigorously as if it was in CA. Indeed, more rigorously than most CA threads.

Your ball, your rules. I just don’t see the point of putting ”the who’ll replace Boris” thread in the Naafi then moderating it as rigorously as if it was in CA. Indeed, more rigorously than most CA threads.

At some pointe Boris will be mentioned, then Kier Starmer will be mention and so on, it’s virtually impossible to stop someone posting, wànker, cünt, bèllend or fücktard in a typical response. All contrary to site rules. Even the tyraniest of tyrannosaurus Moderators doesn’t want to have to ban the whole site.

In the NAAFI, continual handbags between posters incurs slapped legs (Why do you think I get away with so much) :wink:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
At some pointe Boris will be mentioned, then Kier Starmer will be mention and so on, it’s virtually impossible to stop someone posting, wànker, cünt, bèllend or fücktard in a typical response. All contrary to site rules. Even the tyraniest of tyrannosaurus Moderators doesn’t want to have to ban the whole site.

In the NAAFI, continual handbags between posters incurs slapped legs (Why do you think I get away with so much) :wink:

@Legs may not appreciate this approach

Even the tyraniest of tyrannosaurus Moderators doesn’t want to have to ban the whole site.

:wink:

Unless they made Bugsy a mod for April Fools day

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
They're not my rules and it's not my ball. Keeping a thread on track has always been the case, it's not new. Most people want a decent discussion when it's a serious or interesting subject, regardless of where it is on the site. This will continue.

The folk that complain about the moderation are usually those who like to cause disruption and end up getting binned.

It seems to me, across several threads, there has been an increasing zealotry in moderating this – where previously a lighter touch sufficed.

Just my impression.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
It seems to me, across several threads, there has been an increasing zealotry in moderating this – where previously a lighter touch sufficed.

Just my impression.
Yes. There's a lot of it about. Possibly fantasy meeting reality.

I'm just off 24 hours on the naughty step

anyone like to tell me what I did ?

(apart from being a bell end , but that is just my normal state)

nice guy

War Hero

Its always best to come off ROP's like Alec Guinness coming out of the sweat box in Bridge on the River Kwai..

Its always best to come off ROP's like Alec Guinness coming out of the sweat box in Bridge on the River Kwai..
I know and I accept I have obviously been a c unt and upset a mod somewhere , If someone , (the mod who used the ban hammer) tells me what I did then I probably wont do it again , but I might be a c unt again if I don't know WTF i did

or is it just "March in the guilty bastard Sgt Major!!!"

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

You went off topic in CA despite there being umpteen clear warnings. I was said mod and you didn't get a pm because, there isn't enough time in the day to constantly tell people.

You went off topic in CA despite there being umpteen clear warnings. I was said mod and you didn't get a pm because, there isn't enough time in the day to constantly tell people.
thanks for letting me know

I'll try not to be a c unt in future ............................................ but itwill be difficult

Latest Threads