Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Why am I on ROPs?' and other bellendery

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes but “Gobbledyslope” doesn’t work.

it does now

1611236708054.png

I assume the 'joke' there is that people going fast are racing, therefore the 'pun' is racers = racist.

like using the word 'vegetablist' for vegetarians, only much less funny
In the late 1980s it took a couple of weeks for my brother's Store Manager to notice that I'd replaced the 'Produce Manager' title on his name badge with 'Consultant Fruitologist'.
Decent fellow, so the ensuing sense of humour failure was brief and quiet.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
and Norway, West Berlin, East Germany, Belize, Hong Kong and Borneo. Probably a few more I've forgotten.

Of course, the Army was twice the size that it is now.

Nepal.
Even had a BMH.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think I'm in ROPS.
About time too.
Thought I was being discriminated against.
Is it coz I iz.....

You haven't had any points since October 2020 so no ROP's. Sorry.

Thank you for your cervix.!
I think I have lost the privalage of posting on the mobile tarmac technician thread.
I had nothing cromulant to give so no loss to the thread !
Cheers.

Is there any way to check if you have points (and why) - you used to be able to - but i dont seem to find the function these days.

Purely curiosity - I tend not to be to much of a knob in the serious bit and as far as im aware of recieving points once (crayoning in CA) - and im sure i only knew about the points courtesy of the check function.

Is there a way of knowing how many points you’ve accumulated, or is that something only the mods are privileged to know, just curious.

Edit; seems l am a slow typer.

Kirkz

LE
If you get points how long do they last?
Are they there until you've built up enough to get ropped or do they expire after so long?

Is there any way to check if you have points (and why) - you used to be able to - but i dont seem to find the function these days.

Purely curiosity - I tend not to be to much of a knob in the serious bit and as far as im aware of recieving points once (crayoning in CA) - and im sure i only knew about the points courtesy of the check function.
Is there a way of knowing how many points you’ve accumulated, or is that something only the mods are privileged to know, just curious.

Edit; seems l am a slow typer.
I think you have to ask a friendly Mod.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
As far as I'm aware @Lindermyer and @HLD DMR , it's a moderator function only.

Happy to be corrected by those more knowledgeable though.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you get points how long do they last?
Are they there until you've built up enough to get ropped or do they expire after so long?
We can choose the duration. Mostly it's for 30 days.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thank you for your cervix.!
I think I have lost the privalage of posting on the mobile tarmac technician thread.
I had nothing cromulant to give so no loss to the thread !
Cheers.
Thumbs up for 'cromulant' :)

Latest Threads