Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Why am I on ROPs?' and other bellendery

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
His son said that, I bet his father is completely hacked off (in his grave) of people mis quoting him, or not realising Martin Luther King and Martin Luther King Jnr were different people. :)
That's Dr Martin Luther King jnr to you.

Slime

LE
That's Dr Martin Luther King jnr to you.

I assumed, that with your old age, you knew him when he was younger........,before he became a Dr. ;)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't the BLM thread having racists comments on it, let alone 'littered' - I recall some robust criticism of the politics, actors etc... - possible to have missed a couple I suppose.

Any chance of some specific examples so we know what's construed as racism here going forward?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Broadly this sort of thing:

I gave you a thumbs up,but all joking aside I want that sort of filth out of my country.

At the very least it needs shipping back home.
One thing to be sure of is that in no way does it belong in the UK.

Happy to help.

NSP

LE
Broadly this sort of thing:

Happy to help.
Hmmmm. In the abstract one can't tell whether that [the quoted remarks] refers to an ethnic group, a specific type of behaviour, attitude or other thing specific to a demographic or society as a whole...

Last edited:

The_Duke

LE
Very much society as a whole - or at least every member of society who isn't snowy white. Those banned have plenty of form, understand exactly what they are doing wrong and patience has run out. There really isn't any other way of explaining it.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you can’t understand why and what sort of thing is not acceptable on here, you may well be on the wrong site.