Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Why am I on ROPs?' and other bellendery

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I noticed he was pissing off a lot. But will have a look at the transgender thread if his spew is still on

I believe that was robustly cleaned

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
@Londo why are you on RoPs? Anything to do with the disappearance of the BLM thread?
What happened? I was trying to post something a few minutes ago, then the thread disappeared

The thread was removed by a senior mod as it was littered with far too many racist comments, Londo and 49er were seen to be part of that.

I don't think anybody has time to clean it up, so I doubt it will be back.

Never speak truth to power!
Pretty sure there was no issue with the criticism of BLM as an organisation.

Nor indeed was it deemed unacceptable to disagree with the White privelage narrative

Or to point out the Hypocricy /naivety of many of the whiotes = slave trading oppressors blacks = victims crowd.

In short no problem with speaking truth and/ or putting forth an alternative view point.

I'm surprised that dag ran so far.

Like wise - in light of a few comments by some , im suprised Mod Tyranny didnt strike sooner
I do like a nice orwellian book burning.
Removing a thread to avoid litigation isnt orwellian book burning

It was always going to end in tears and rops. RIP. probably for the best site wise.

Didnt need to though - people just had to avoid some of the more 'edgy' witicisms

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The thread was removed by a senile mod as it was littered with far too many racist comments, Londo and 49er were seen to be part of that.

I don't think anybody has time to clean it up, so I doubt it will be back.
Foc

The_Duke

LE
Didnt need to though - people just had to avoid some of the more 'edgy' witicisms
All people had to do was avoid referring to everyone without white skin as "vile scum", "filth", "untermensch" etc. Nothing difficult - basically understanding that the actions of a few do not condemn absolutely every person of their skin colour to being beneath contempt.

Unfortunately, this site has a handful of people unable to grasp this very simple concept. I am pleased to see them ROPd - again.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
What happened? I was trying to post something a few minutes ago, then the thread disappeared
Not allowed to offend people of colour, but you can have a go at the KKC instead, no one will complain!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All people had to do was avoid referring to everyone without white skin as "vile scum", "filth", "untermensch" etc. Nothing difficult - basically understanding that the actions of a few do not condemn absolutely every person of their skin colour to being beneath contempt.

Unfortunately, this site has a handful of people unable to grasp this very simple concept. I am pleased to see them ROPd - again.
Absolutely and especially please don't refer to fellow Arrsers as 'Moderators' - a more heinous insult would be hard to find!

Latest Threads