'Why am I on ROPs?' and other bellendery

The number of times something is reported by the Liberal press does not reflect the true number of times it happens. It tends to reflect the worst side of non Liberals and protect the foibles of the Liberal Glitterati.
Have you seen the number of idiotic gaffes and lies he utters every time he opens his mouth? Look it up - forget the "liberal press". I don't like Hillary by any means but this guy outdoes' everyone by a margin.

Anyways, last on Trump on this thread - there's a whole another one on him.

The number of times something is reported by the Liberal press does not reflect the true number of times it happens. It tends to reflect the worst side of non Liberals and protect the foibles of the Liberal Glitterati.
I see you are slipping (precipitously) back to your former ways. Sad to see.

In case you missed it, I was talking about profanity but i see you have twisted yourself into a pretzel to get a dig in against the evil Trump. Let me guess since I have no way of knowing your "feelings" (see what I did there?) about him---you hat.....erm, sorry, I almost forgot you turned a new leaf and only "dislike" him.
Tom Parson's spawn is totally immersed in the blackwhite. Whether you acknowledge or ignore him makes no difference.

Have you seen the number of idiotic gaffes and lies he utters every time he opens his mouth? Look it up - forget the "liberal press". I don't like Hillary by any means but this guy outdoes' everyone by a margin.

Anyways, last on Trump on this thread - there's a whole another one on him.
Irony, how cute. At least you appear to be sober for a change.

Stick to pictures of cats, and agreeing with everything the mods say, you will be fine.
Try to make your cat pictures Halloween themed.

Cat in Devil Costume woth pumpkin.jpg

martin7606

Old-Salt
I will happily confess to looking up his skirt and checking if he had knickers on. I may have also pulled his socks up, but he didn't smell of bus stops.

It was more like Kouros, Lynx Africa and desperation.
Seriously what's wrong with Kouros? A lot of girls really like it on a bloke. I am proof of this. Some girls even ask to sniff me. They say "Ooowwww I like your aftershave can I sniff you?"

I remember when the only kid in town was Old Spice.......... then Brut made a quiet entry.

Very, very expensive, but so exotic........ I used to go into Boots, just before closing for a quick spray, before out on the town.

What idiots later never learned, was it only needed a couple of drops, instead of a tablespoonful......

I remember when the only kid in town was Old Spice.......... then Brut made a quiet entry.

Very, very expensive, but so exotic........ I used to go into Boots, just before closing for a quick spray, before out on the town.

What idiots later never learned, was it only needed a couple of drops, instead of a tablespoonful......
How could you splash it on all over if you only use a couple of drops?

NSP

LE
Anyine remember Insignia - the one all-over smell...?

Latest Threads