'Why am I on ROPs?' and other bellendery

No message was sent to me telling me the official reason.
When you're on ROPs you get a message telling you why.
Which you can't read, because you're on ROPs.

A Schrodinger Message.

I've been on hidden rops for nearly 5 years, no warnings or emails. Can only post in NAAFI area. It was for insinuating to JohnG by PM that he had an interest in pre-pubescent children in Thailand. I'm not sorry or contrite because hes a fcuking critter........and a massive teller of fables.
So you've been put on RoP's for telling the truth?

. Of course, one really does not need to swear ("correctly" or otherwise) to adequately communicate. It is really something that might catch on if more ARRSERs gave it a try. ;-)
You want swearing, watch this guy for for inspiration.

My swearing vocab definitely went up a bit after watching these.

The character is allegedly based on Alaistair Campbell, which tells you what working for the Blair administration must have been like.
I had naively thought profanity (the needless lazy kind--not the just hit my thumb with a hammer kind) was the province of the military until I read a transcript of a meeting Hil-liary had with her inner circle. Yet another reason for disdain of the political class.

I had naively thought profanity (the needless lazy kind--not the just hit my thumb with a hammer kind) was the province of the military until I read a transcript of a meeting Hil-liary had with her inner circle. Yet another reason for disdain of the political class.
Lol....considering the amount of times Trump has lied and BS'd, Hillary is frankly an amateur at it.

Lol....considering the amount of times Trump has lied and BS'd, Hillary is frankly an amateur at it.
The number of times something is reported by the Liberal press does not reflect the true number of times it happens. It tends to reflect the worst side of non Liberals and protect the foibles of the Liberal Glitterati.

I see you are slipping (precipitously) back to your former ways. Sad to see.

In case you missed it, I was talking about profanity but i see you have twisted yourself into a pretzel to get a dig in against the evil Trump. Let me guess since I have no way of knowing your "feelings" (see what I did there?) about him---you hat.....erm, sorry, I almost forgot you turned a new leaf and only "dislike" him.

Last edited:
The character is allegedly based on Alaistair Campbell, which tells you what working for the Blair administration must have been like.
He wasn't that bad. In fact he was fine with the crews but I did see him rip into one of our producers when he tried to tell Campbell that we would have to cut 5 mins out of one of Blair's speeches. It was f****** amusing.

I once hit someone for being fFrench

Latest Threads