Wht the ambulance service thinks of Paramedics with a degree

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by bwtsninja, Sep 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dunno if you know ..for all you CMT's and stuff that plan to become NHS paramedics when you leave the services ..this is the general view of paramedic students lol

They are known as the "hitler youth"

The Hitler youth
  2. I'm sure it would be as funny as fcuk if I knew what the bloody hell you were banging on about. And I think Hitler hearing about Mucheal Jackson's death was far funnier. In fact I'm still shitting rainbows and I canceled the fcuking clown.
  3. :D Link?
  4. ah yeah ..suppose ya need to be in the London ambulance service to undertsnad it ..

sorry seemed like a good idea last night after several beers ;)
  5. you want to see my thread 'was i wrong in gripping a walt...' THAT seemed like a good idea after about ten stellas!! Dont apologise, half the jargon on this site flies over my head!! Most shit flew over my head WHEN I was in!!
  6. That was about as funny as c ock cancer.
  7. Don't all Paramedics have to have degree now you can no longer join as an EMT and convert later on :?
  8. Not just London, I'm ex WMAS so i understood it. :clap:

May have to send a link to couple of mates still serving, i'm sure they will also find it funny. :lol:

9. Loved the comment reference Anthony Marsh although the actor was alot thinner and didn't mince when he walked in!!

Most of them have a spell in St Johns to get some form of credibility. My experience of them is that they are too young and immature generally to deal with the clientele we get!!!

Just my 2 peneth for what its worth
  10. I am not in the LAS ... My mrs is and thats just how I imagine it!
  11. Can see why they're callin em the hitler youth ;) Think they should introduce a bit of pre shift pokey drill, followed by a swift inspection checking out cleanliness of their vehicles :p
  12. you enter via the paramedic science degree these days
  13. it appears the 'BWTS Massive' object to the fact that new staff actually follow the rules ...

they moan about not getting breaks (officially) but then boast how many crafty fags, sly pies and quickies behind the bike sheds they get ...